We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity – and for that, we need you to join us as a Intern Marketing Data Quality.
Our Marketing Department works as a single unit across our communications, media, branding, design, and advertising teams to define and drive go-to-market positioning and product placement. The teams link a multitude of departments so that Celonis can reach and engage with companies, customers, and Celonauts alike.
You will help increase the effectiveness and efficiency of our marketing tactics. You will support by enriching our inbound funnel data and assist in routing prospects to our Business Development Team.
The work you’ll do:
- Connect the dots between when a prospect indicates they are ready to talk to Sales and powering up our abilities to segment our database for highly personalized and targeted campaigns.
- Learn more about the design and function of a marketing funnel in a high-growth enterprise SaaS model, how digital marketing tracks, attributes and reports on successful campaigns
- Use Salesforce for lead generation and lead management as well as learn how core database hygiene best practices work.
The qualifications you need:
- Student of marketing/business studies looking to get real-world experience in a fast-paced performance-oriented team
- Know your way around Excel and can analyze thousands data rows using conditional formatting, pivot tables and advance filtering
- Think analytically, work in a structured manner and quickly comprehend new topics and interrelationships
- Utilize LinkedIn and other sources to complete the profile of our prospects and customers, improving our marketing messaging
- Be driven to learn more about how the marketing and sales data comes together
- Believe in solving data problems presented by our growing database
- Be a team player and provide support in several different types of projects to help increase marketing impact on the business
- Have very good skills in verbal and written English
- Bring at least 5 months in part-time availability
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.