(Starting in March 2023)
The GTM Strategy & Operations team plays a crucial role in driving the rocketship growth of Celonis in its markets. As Business Partners to the GTM leadership we prepare & drive decision making, foster execution and help steering the business. Roles in the team are a hybrid of traditional jobs in strategic planning, sales operations, finance, and business analytics – requiring a mix of strategy, go-to-market design, market analysis, sales optimization, and business operational support.
As a GTM Strategy & Operations Intern you are assisting the GTM (Go-to-Market) leadership to drive the continued success of Celonis by designing innovative go-to-market solutions and supporting our business growth strategy. Sample projects range from the highly strategic to operational including evaluating market opportunities, business planning, market segmentation, sales pipeline analysis and regular review of key performance metrics. The role requires interaction with various areas of the organization and provides exposure to senior executives. Your main project will be to support the entire annual global GTM planning process by running in-depth analysis, coordinating planning workstreams between teams, aggregating and preparing results for final decision making. You will report to the Global GTM Planning leader and will partner closely with the global GTM Strategy & Operations and GTM finance teams.
The work you’ll do:
- Support the annual global GTM planning process, including budgeting, headcount planning, organization design, sales territory and target planning
- Prepare analysis and presentation to drive management decisions making
- Identify key opportunities for business improvement through analytics, quantitative insights, and good business sense
- Assist with ad hoc requests and projects from the GTM organization
The qualifications you need:
- BSc/MSc/MBA degree or equivalent experience
- Internship experience in Sales Operations, SaaS business, Consulting or Investment Banking
- Strong background in Microsoft XLS and PPT
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Proficient in spoken and written English (German is a plus, but not a must)
- Results-driven, detail-oriented, self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Experience in Salesforce is a plus
- Available for at least 5 months full-time
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Valuable work experience and investment in personal growth (ownership of projects, exposure to senior management, mentorship and buddy programs, guided learning paths, internal mobility opportunities)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Students@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future).
Celonis reveals and fixes inefficiencies businesses can’t see, enabling them to perform at levels they never thought possible. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a full set of platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies, provide better customer experience and reduce carbon emissions. Celonis has thousands of implementations with global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with more than 23 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment and equal opportunity in all aspects of employment. We will not tolerate any unlawful discrimination or harassment of any kind. We make all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, national origin, citizenship status, religion, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other factor protected by applicable anti-discrimination laws. As a US federal contractor, we are committed to the principles of affirmative action in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. Different makes us better.