We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity – and for that, we need you to join us as an Intern Finance Systems.
As part of the Finance Systems team, you will be working closely with our procurement, accounts payable, and accounting & finance teams. You will work in different ways to structure data, improve processes, and produce meaningful analytics in our core financials application, Workday.
Do you want to get to know an unique end-to-end view into Celonis and take the possibility to actively shape the operations of a hypergrowth SaaS company? Then read on! As part of the Finance Systems team you will play a critical role in managing and optimizing the business processes and tools that support our corporate accounting function. Current tools include but are not limited to Workday, Appzen, TripActions and our own Celonis Applications.
The work you’ll do:
- Configuration and report development of our tools
- Maintaining system integrations to promote seamless processes as well as the continuous enablement of our users
- Work with end-users to provide best practices and tips on tool usage including training, documentation, and support as necessary, modeling and implementing business processes and data structures
The qualifications you need:
- Student of engineering / IT-based business administration / mathematics / business informatics / accounting and finance or of a comparable program
- Think analytically, work in a structured manner and quickly comprehend new topics and complex interrelationships to also present and explain them to various stakeholders
- Can listen very well, are communicative and feel comfortable as an interface between different departments and all levels of management
- An eagerness to learn and take on projects that stretch your skills
- Have gained first experience with developing customer-facing interfaces, with application and software development
- Ideally have basic knowledge in Accounting and/or ERP platforms
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English (Spanish / German is a plus but not necessary)
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.