We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity – and for that, we need you to join us as an Intern Finance Operations.
In our Finance and Operations Team you get a 360-degree view and practical insights in contract handling, deal booking and licensing management. This department handles all relevant actions to approve, book and license all deals globally, being the most relevant touchpoint between Go-To-Market and Finance organization within our customer journey. You will report directly to the Head of Global Finance Operations.
As a Finance Operations Intern you are the gatekeeper between Sales and Finance and make sure that all deals show up correctly in Celonis’ Finance Reporting. You manage the review, validation, and approval of all incoming, often complex contracts, calculate the related KPIs and track various metadata. You are the go-to person for internal stakeholders when it comes to complex booking scenarios or reporting based on subscription data.
The work you’ll do:
- Manage the validation and approval of all incoming deals from a financial perspective which includes the calculation of KPIs as well as data structuring for a correct booking
- Control and oversee subscription management to guarantee 100% accurate finance reporting based on the Celonis reporting guidelines
- Review booking data for month-end closing, commission payments, and other financial reportings
- Provide advice to internal stakeholders on complex booking scenarios as well as data evaluation and analyses
- Monitor and steer renewal management
- Continuously improve finance-related after-sales processes and come up with ideas on process automation
- Build smart reportings to cross-check data correctness and help using Celonis EMS to leverage the data
The qualifications you need:
- Student of business administration, economics, finance, or a comparable degree program
- Feel comfortable getting in touch with various stakeholders and enjoy interactions with great communication skills
- Work in a structured manner and quickly comprehend new topics and interrelationships
- Have a fable for Big Data and Process Mining and the SaaS environment, process optimization and project management
- Are visionary, an analytical thinker, and characterized by working independently and showing initiative
- Bring skills in MS Office and at best have already gained experiences with Salesforce and/or Celonis (as a plus)
- Fluent in written and spoken English
For this role, you bring at least 6 months of full-time availability
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Valuable work experience and investment in personal growth (ownership of projects, exposure to senior management, mentorship and buddy programs, guided learning paths, internal mobility opportunities)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Students@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future).
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.