- Full Time
The Demand Generation team creates demand for Celonis at scale with programmatic campaigns and Account Based Marketing execution consisting of a repository of global and field programs that fits the needs of each market, segment and team, delivering integrated, account/persona centric customer journeys along the entire funnel and making our community of customers our best advocates and speakers. Included in this team are Field Marketing, Global Campaigns, and Digital Marketing.
You will be joining the Field Marketing Team in charge of France based in Madrid, reporting to the Senior Field Marketing Manager of France working out of our French office (Paris).
The Field Marketing Intern supports the entire demand generation execution. Become part of the field marketing team in France to support in the rollout of marketing programs as well as the organization of Celonis flagship events! You will support the planning, creation, execution and follow up of demand generation activities after conducting preliminary research. Working closely with the regional sales and extended marketing teams, you will carry out account-based marketing plans as well as industry campaigns. An exciting role in a central function at Celonis allows you to participate in the further development of one of the fastest growing technology companies in Europe. We want to offer you hands-on experience and a steep learning curve with a high level of self-responsibility as a fully-fledged team member in our Madrid office. Therefore, we require at least 6 months of availability for this role.
The work you’ll do:
- Support with the execution of the field marketing part of the demand generation plan by helping implementing and localizing global persona campaigns & local initiatives that contribute in the creation of a multi-channel marketing strategy that includes, but not limited to, events and round tables (digital or physical), account-based marketing, webinars, partner marketing (co-sell and thru), email campaigns, third-party partnerships, customer and community marketing (Celopeers), reference marketing.
- Collaborate closely with the global digital marketing team to support the execution of campaigns in French via digital channels (email, LinkedIn, etc.) and also works in tandem with global programs to execute local flavor of global campaigns in the region.
- Work with the corporate marketing teams, ensuring consistency of message and brand, in localizing, adapting and executing corporate campaigns
- Work closely with the regional sales and partner teams to execute, promote and follow up on the marketing programs
- Collaborate with regional peers, shares best practices and aligns with the extended marketing teams
The qualifications you need:
- Student of Business Administration, Marketing or comparable
- Prior experience in marketing and campaign management
- Proactiveness, creativity, organizational and communication skills to turn ideas into actionable, impactful campaigns across multiple channels
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English and native speaker in French
- Ideally, at least 12 months of full-time availability from May onwards
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, L&D platform, mentorships, and more)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, retirement plan, generous time off, family leave from day one, and more)
- Mental well-being support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, virtual events, and more)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Business Resource Groups to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Black@Celonis, Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis reveals and fixes inefficiencies businesses can’t see, enabling them to perform at levels they never thought possible. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a full set of platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies, provide better customer experience and reduce carbon emissions. Celonis has thousands of implementations with global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with more than 23 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment and equal opportunity in all aspects of employment. We will not tolerate any unlawful discrimination or harassment of any kind. We make all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, national origin, citizenship status, religion, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other factor protected by applicable anti-discrimination laws. As a US federal contractor, we are committed to the principles of affirmative action in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. Different makes us better.