- Full Time
Marketing Database Team, as part of Global Demand Generation, manages the external email campaigns and the prospects database. Our mission is to send the right messages, to the right people at the right time. We achieve this by working closely with our stakeholders on the emails we send making sure they embrace best practices, the latest design trends and running lots of A/B tests to understand what works better with our audience.
Join the Celonis rocketship and help increase the effectiveness and efficiency of our marketing tactics. You will be supporting the Database Marketing team building reports and dashboards to understand the performance of Celonis email marketing campaigns, identifying insights that help optimize the campaigns and participating in these campaigns by creating emails, providing new ideas of email designs and testing them.
You will learn how to manage email campaigns and report on them. Your focus will be building reports and dashboards to identify insights that will help the team optimize the email campaigns and make a major impact.
The work you’ll do:
- Email building: building emails in our tool Pardot, adapting our branded templates and following the email best practices
- Email tracking: adding the right tracking to the emails so we can then report the performance of our campaigns
- Email reports: running reports and managing dashboards to understand how our audience interacts with our email, gather insights and share them with the team and our stakeholders
- Email strategy: identify email opportunities and improvement areas based on the insights identified in the reports
- A/B tests: run tests to optimize our emails and ensure the best performance of our email campaigns
The qualifications you need:
- Degree in Marketing/Advertising studies or similar, looking to get real-world experience in a fast-paced performance-oriented team
- Think analytically, work in a structured manner and quickly comprehend new topics and interrelationships
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Team player and provide support in several different types of projects to help increase marketing impact on the business
- Have very good skills in verbal and written English
- Bring at least 6 months of full-time availability
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, L&D platform, mentorships, and more)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, retirement plan, generous time off, family leave from day one, and more)
- Mental well-being support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, virtual events, and more)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Business Resource Groups to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Black@Celonis, Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis reveals and fixes inefficiencies businesses can’t see, enabling them to perform at levels they never thought possible. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a full set of platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies, provide better customer experience and reduce carbon emissions. Celonis has thousands of implementations with global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with more than 23 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment and equal opportunity in all aspects of employment. We will not tolerate any unlawful discrimination or harassment of any kind. We make all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, national origin, citizenship status, religion, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other factor protected by applicable anti-discrimination laws. As a US federal contractor, we are committed to the principles of affirmative action in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. Different makes us better.