We're Celonis, the global leader in execution management and process mining technology, and one of the 50 most valuable private companies in the world. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity – and for that, we need you to join us as an Intern Diversity, Equity & Inclusion.
The Culture & Leadership team is the center of expertise for all topics around Company Culture, Leadership, Learning & Development, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Talent & Performance, Employee Experience as well as Onboarding. We are a global team with colleagues located in Munich, New York, London and Madrid.
Reporting to the Global Head of Diversity, Equity and Incusion (“DEI”), this role will support strategic initiatives to tackle any gender imbalances, increase the representation of diverse talent at all levels, foster inclusive leadership, celebrate cultural diversity, prioritize mental health and wellbeing, and embed a sense of shared belonging among all Celonauts. You will be responsible for supporting our leaders as they take collective ownership for moving the needle on DEI. You will be partnering with departments across the company to keep up a broad-based coalition of action-oriented DEI champions. This role will consist in supporting ongoing projects as well as leading dedicated sub-projects.
The work you’ll do:
- Support our Business Resource Groups (BRGs) in their scheduling, governance development, partner management, progress monitoring and reporting efforts
- Support our internal communication on DEI (internal resource pages, employee communications)
- Support our external communication on DEI (Talent Marketing initiatives, DEI webpage, speakers series)
- Support our celebrations of cultural diversity by owning the internal cultural calendar
- Support our Celonis applications for external DEI awards
- Support our nomination process for deserving Celonauts on key DEI external lists (eg. Women, LGBTQ+, ethnic minorities)
The qualifications you need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, HR or related field.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English (other languages are a plus)
- Experience with work management platforms (Monday.com, Asana, Trello, etc) is a plus
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, retirement plans, generous time off, family leave from day one, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, flexible working hours, virtual events, and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Business Resource Groups to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Black@Celonis, Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis reveals and fixes inefficiencies businesses can’t see, enabling them to perform at levels they never thought possible. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a full set of platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies, provide better customer experience and reduce carbon emissions. Celonis has thousands of implementations with global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with more than 20 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.