As HR Administrator EMEA (Fixed Term) you are part of the regional People & Culture Team and the main point of contact when it comes to people admin related topics.
You will own people administration processes and work very closely with our HR Generalists, HR Business Partners and Payroll Specialists in Germany, UK and Spain. You will work with global teams to improve people processes and outcomes and help us grow successfully. This role is great to get an understanding of people related work and processes and their evolution to scale in an international fast growing company.
The work you’ll do:
- All administrative handling during the employee lifecycle from onboarding to offboarding, this includes but is not limited to:
- Creating employee contracts and contract amendments for DACH, Benelux and Nordics
- Benefits processing, like meal vouchers
- Written confirmations
- Handling of Visa and background checks as appropriate
- Handling of family leave and other leaves
- Mail handling
- In all you do, create a great employee experience
- Address questions from managers and employees around defined areas of expertise and consult them for the best outcome.
- Find ways to quality control our work.
- Support the global project teams to design and implement scalable and compliant processes to new and existing benefit offerings
- Support the Head of P&C EMEA & APJ in meeting planning and execution by helping organize ideas, projects, people.
The qualifications you need:
- You have successfully completed your bachelor’s degree or other formal qualification and have a high interest in HR and people topics and processes or alternatively bring the relevant experience.
- You have gained some work experience during your studies or afterwards ideally on DACH market
- You have experience in and truly like the environment of a fast growing company with a startup mentality.
- If you bring experience in working with Workday this is a clear benefit.
- You are very customer-oriented and solution focussed and are continuously looking for ways to improve processes and procedures
- You like to manage simultaneous projects and situations without missing important details
- You love to collaborate in teams, roll up your sleeves and take ownership
- As we have headquarters in Munich and in New York, therefore you bring fluent German (C1) and English skills in writing and speaking.
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, L&D platform, mentorships, and more)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, retirement plan, generous time off, family leave from day one, and more)
- Mental well-being support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, virtual events, and more)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Business Resource Groups to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Black@Celonis, Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis reveals and fixes inefficiencies businesses can’t see, enabling them to perform at levels they never thought possible. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a full set of platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies, provide better customer experience and reduce carbon emissions. Celonis has thousands of implementations with global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with more than 23 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.