We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity – and for that, we need you to join us as a Solution Consultant
Our Ecosystem is at the forefront of bringing our powerful mission to life and the Ecosystem Solutions & Success Team will drive the transformation of this ecosystem to accelerate the growth of the Execution Management System for all partners and Celonis. We work closely with our partners to align their technology roadmaps and services with Celonis' technology and ensure the partner is ready to bring new solutions to the market that drive significant growth in partner and Celonis revenues.
- As an Ecosystem Solutions Consultant, you will work closely with our partners to align their technology roadmaps and services with Celonis' technology and ensure the partner is ready to bring new solutions to the market that drive significant growth in partner and Celonis revenues.
- You are a technical advisor to partners C-Suite technical and practice management executives sharing a compelling technical vision leading to partners committing to building new practices based on Celonis' technologies.
The qualifications you need:
- Have gained 7+ years of experience in analytical customer-facing roles, such as Solution Consulting, Sales Engineering or IT Consulting
- Are familiar with pre-sales engagements of an enterprise SaaS ecosystem
- Have experience in consultative approaches with solving your customer's business challenges and have a track record of successfully overcoming technical objections
- Bring experience in scoping, managing and executing customer pilots and proof of values
- Have successfully completed your studies in Business Informatics, Information-oriented Business Administration, Mathematics or a comparable degree program
- Think analytically, work in a structured manner and can quickly comprehend new topics and interrelationships
- Possess a thorough understanding of complex business processes of any kind
- Are very engaged, a visionary and want to actively drive the Celonis Process Mining technology forward
- Have very good knowledge of spoken and written English, any additional language is a plus
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.