Make (formerly Integromat) is the leading visual platform for anyone to design, build, and automate anything—from tasks and workflows to apps and systems—without the need for coding skills. We are headquartered in the flourishing tech hub of Prague, Czech Republic, and our teams are spread across the world. Make is part of the Celonis group, the global leader in process mining solutions and one of the most dynamic, successful private companies in the US and German tech scenes.
We ere looking to hire a Digital Marketing and Operations leader who will operationalize and support our self-serve and demand generation efforts. You and your team will be responsible for designing digital marketing strategies, crafting and maintaining the operational framework of demand generation marketing programs, and managing the marketing tech stack. You will work cross-functionally with other teams in the marketing department, including product marketing & campaigns, brand & comms, content marketing, and project management, as well as with other teams including growth, sales, business operations and customer success.
Your team will cover a few key areas: demand generation, operations, performance marketing, website, technical SEO, and conversion-rate optimization.
The ideal candidate will have hands-on demand generation and marketing operations experience (including end-to-end lead nurturing and scoring) at a B2B SaaS software company, be a creative thinker who is results-driven, enjoy complex problem solving, and thrive on owning the process from beginning to end.
- Build, hire, and lead a small team (for now) of 2-3 direct reports to cover various areas, including demand generation, operations, performance marketing, website, technical SEO, and conversion-rate optimization.
- Act as the main point of contact with relevant external vendors, including performance marketing and technical SEO agencies.
- Define, implement, and manage a marketing tech stack strategy (Marketing automation, CRM, CMS (Contentful), Campaign Management) that supports all areas of the marketing department.
- Build the framework of a demand center to standardize and coordinate cross-functional campaigns and programs in alignment with solutions marketing leads, leveraging tactics that include (Organic, Email, Personalization, Paid Search, Paid Social, Programmatic, Video, Affiliate, etc).
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, and BI to maintain a data-first approach to continually measure and optimize performance and improve conversion and ROI.
- Develop and lead the oversight and tracking of the demand budget each year and throughout the year. Advise on the effectiveness and future direction of our marketing campaigns and spend.
- Partner closely with Data, Business Operations, Content, and Design to scale our performance marketing efforts 10x and optimize our self-service funnel
- Support internal teams cross the entire customer journey, from PQLs to enterprise sales conversions.
- 6+ years as the leader of a digitally focused demand team
- 6+ years of experience with marketing operations and automation
- Full tech stack experience, including Marketing automation, CRM, CMS (Contentful), Campaign Management, Landing Page Builder.
- Experience with high-volume transactional & cross functional process design to secure qualitative end to end Customer engagements
- Experience with lead nurturing, email drip, ABM campaigns, etc.
- Experience with self-serve SaaS business models and funnels, particularly those with self-serve engines.
- Proven ability to manage 8 figure budgets and drive efficient revenue growth
- Experience leveraging a portfolio of marketing channels and tactics (Organic, Email, Personalization, Paid Search, Paid Social, Programmatic, Video, Mobile, Affiliate, etc) to run effective always-on media and cross-channel campaigns.
- Ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders across Marketing and other areas of the organization
What we offer:
- RSUs grant in a rapidly growing company raising its value every day
- Multinational team with 42 nationalities creating the future of automation
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages which vary depending on location including; RSU options, 401(K) matching, healthcare cover, generous time off, meal tickets, travel cards, parental leave, and much more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen.
If you see a match, let us know and apply now!