We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity – and for that, we need you to join us as a Business Development Representative.
We are seeking Business Development Representatives to join our growing North American team. This is a highly visible, collaborative position with quota-carrying responsibility for generating net-new sales pipeline each quarter. Our Business Development Representatives take a more strategic approach to their outreach and work specifically with our “key accounts” here in North America. The Business Development Representative's main focus is to identify, develop, and create new enterprise business opportunities in new and existing accounts for 1-2 Account Executives in specific territories in North America.
The work you’ll do:
- Prospect into strategic business accounts via cold call, email and social strategies
- Drive sales growth and pipeline through setting up qualified meetings for Account Executives
- Maintain and organize an annual book of business
- Be a subject matter expert and evangelist of the Celonis Execution Management System
- Produce creative strategies for targeting decision-makers at prospect accounts in order to book sales appointments and influence company revenue
The qualifications you need:
- Have a BA/BS from a top university or equivalent
- Have 1-3 Years of sales or business development experience in a SaaS organization
- Have excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Have high energy and positive attitude
- Are able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Are able to take initiative
- Are comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Are a self-starter who is dedicated, hungry, and driven to succeed – a true out-performer
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.