The role sits within our Go-to-Market Business Analytics team and uses our own Celonis software to do data analytics for the whole Customer facing organisation. For anyone in data analytics, this is the best place to continue a career: Celonis is the fastest growing business process analytics and optimization software on the market.
As our Business Analyst focused on Customer Value Management operations & Machine Learning capabilities, you will take ownership of the analytics and data products for our stakeholders across this business unit within Celonis. You will be at the forefront of innovation in the field, applying new features before they are released to the public, delivering innovation by building creative solutions, particularly within the area of Machine Learning (ML).
Additionally, you will learn how to do analytics in rapidly growing and changing environments. You will work with stakeholders on all levels and have a high influence on the growth of the company by choosing the right data to show and actions to suggest.
The work you’ll do:
- Enable the company to make data-based decisions, bringing the data collected in Celonis' internal systems (Salesforce, our product, Greenhouse, Workday, …) to life and making it available to the business
- Develop scalable data products using process mining, business intelligence, and machine learning to track and improve business performance
- Own projects and support our business units with ongoing analysis and recommendations
- Deliver quarterly business reviews, strategic projects, and transformational initiatives by analyzing data
The qualifications you need:
- Bring 3+ years of relevant work experience, exposure to the enterprise software industry being a benefit
- Completed your studies in IT, business informatics, data science, or a comparable degree program
- Show enthusiasm for data visualization and ideally have experience applying this in a business context
- Work experience with Salesforce.com, SQL, Python, and BI solutions to analyze and display data in a SaaS business and typical SaaS metrics and processes.
- Think critically, work in a structured manner, and quickly comprehend new topics and complex interrelationships to present and explain them to our stakeholders in a trusted and collaborative manner – with effective communications
- Have very good knowledge of spoken and written English
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, L&D platform, mentorships, and more)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, generous time off, family leave from day one, and more)
- Mental well-being support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, virtual events and more)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis reveals and fixes inefficiencies businesses can’t see, enabling them to perform at levels they never thought possible. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a full set of platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies, provide better customer experience and reduce carbon emissions. Celonis has thousands of implementations with global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with more than 23 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.