Location: Madrid, with the view to relocate to Munich
Our Solution Engineers (SE) are the trusted advisor for customers and work on the intersection of technology and business. Solution Engineers partner with sales and customers to create compelling solutions to critical business problems. A great SE understands the customer, the technology, and the sales cycle making it what may be the most interesting, challenging, and fulfilling role in enterprise technology sales.
You will be joining the Global SE Center of Excellence which is an international, diverse, and dynamic organization at the core of the Celonis Solution Engineering team. As a team, we enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and share a sense of belonging to a community that wants to learn and grow together. The team culture is one based on building trust, continuous development, and improvement through coaching & mentoring. You will be reporting to the Manager Solution Engineering Graduate Program.
Talented individuals launch their careers in the enterprise software world by joining the Orbit Graduate Program as an Associate Solution Engineer. Your role will be aligned to the DACH market.
The 12-month program is a unique experience to fast start your Solution Engineering career that highlights hands-on learning, mentorship, and a team culture where we rely on each other to learn, grow and achieve. The program is designed to develop essential SE skills & competencies and establish strong lasting relationships allowing you to grow your career at Celonis.
Your journey will start with onboarding & enablement to develop your business and Celonis skills through a combination of hands-on experience in customer engagements and different pieces of training which cover amongst others the Celonis EMS, domain knowledge, presentation & demo skills, discovery & objection handling as well as value selling.
The work you’ll do:
- Work as part of the German Solution Engineering team on customer engagements
- Collaborate with customers to uncover their core business challenges and determine how Celonis EMS can help them achieve their business objectives
- Execute proof projects showcasing the value of Celonis EMS in the context of our customers’ strategy, business initiatives, and challenges
- Collaborate with customers and partners to design and build solutions in the Celonis EMS that drive value realisation and ensure a positive return on investment
- Frame the strategic and quantitative business value Celonis will bring to our customers’ organization and deliver presentations to senior executives that outline the opportunity, product solution, and business case to drive investment decisions
- Build strong relationships with our customers by winning their trust through technical, product expertise, and business acumen to act as a trusted advisor.
- Collaborate and share customer insights & feedback with internal Product and Engineering teams to influence product innovation
- Create re-usable collateral, best practices & tools within the Global SE Center of Excellence and feed them back to the regional Solution Engineering team
The qualifications you need:
We are looking for people who enjoy solving problems, think outside the box, and are not afraid to make and learn from mistakes. You have a degree level in the field of Technology & Management, Business Informatics, Information-oriented Business Administration, Computer Science, and Mathematics or a comparable degree program as well as work/internship experience. You’re curious, self-motivated, enjoy continuous learning, and you want to work in a lively environment characterized by high growth.
You are successful as a Solution Engineer if you:
- Have a passion for technology & big data and the impact it can have on the world
- Have a hunger to learn new technologies; knowledge or hands-on experience in SQL, Python is a plus
- Are able to think analytically and creatively, especially in applying technology solutions to core business problems
- Are focused on creating and adding value for customers
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to multi-task, prioritize and execute
- Are able to build relationships with senior management and influence decision-makers
- Are confident to present to C-level executives and larger audiences
- Are an effective communicator and fluent in English and German
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, L&D platform, mentorships, and more)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, generous time off, family leave from day one, and more)
- Mental well-being support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, virtual events and more)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis reveals and fixes inefficiencies businesses can’t see, enabling them to perform at levels they never thought possible. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a full set of platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies, provide better customer experience and reduce carbon emissions. Celonis has thousands of implementations with global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with more than 23 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.