Product Manager Design System
We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity – and for that, we need you to join us as an Associate Product Manager, Visualization.
The Celonis Studio allows customers, partners and third party developers to create Execution Instruments and Execution Applications on the EMS Platform. The Celonis Studio is a low code development environment for the citizen developer and allows users to easily build, publish and deploy execution Apps and Instruments.
As the Associate Product Manager for Data Visualization and Analytics in Celonis Studio, you will work directly with a Senior Product Manager and support the Product and Engineering team to deliver a solution that allows our internal teams, external partners and customers to create new apps for exploring their processes, analyzing their data and create operational user interfaces so everyone in an organization can act/execute on data.
Are you passionate about evangelizing a transformative vision for Celonis’ new solutions? Read on!
The work you’ll do:
- Act as the entry point for new product requests related to Data Visualization and Analytics in the Celonis Studio
- Collect requirements and validate solution proposals by conducting user interviews, creating tickets and helping to prepare sprints
- Ensure all features and defined content are in line with customer requirements.
- Work in a cross-functional team with Product and Engineering (software engineers and UI/UX designers) to deliver the solution
The qualifications you need:
- A bachelor’s degree in the field of Computer Science, Business Informatics, Business Analytics, Mathematics / Statistics or a comparable degree program or related background and ideally a Master’s degree in a similar technical field
- Prior internship or work experience in SaaS software development, product management or a related area
- Understanding of Data Science, Data Visualization or Analytics, a passion for data and a desire to unveil what data science can do to improve businesses globally
- Knowledge of SQL or related database query languages and experience with Python and/or Process Mining would be beneficial.
- The ability to think analytically, work in a structured manner, and quickly comprehend new topics and interrelationships
- Experience talking to customers to understand their needs and communicating with stakeholders on different levels
- A self-starter who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced, innovative, enterprise technology environment and want to actively drive the Celonis Process Mining technology and Execution Management System forward
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.