Celonis is one of the world’s fastest growing companies. Our Product Management team is scaling in order to deliver against the huge opportunity our technology has created in driving process excellence. We have a Global Product team which is responsible for scoping, defining and designing Celonis’ new user interface for a diverse, global customer base. You’ll encounter a variety of product challenges and work closely with Engineering and UX partners to build best in class user experiences.
Join us if you want to solve complex, real-world problems with simple solutions and leave your mark on a rapidly growing company.
We're looking for an Associate Principal Product Manager to lead the vision and roadmap for our App Builder product. Celonis' combination of process mining with real-time data and actions puts us in a unique position to create business critical Apps, at scale, specific to the varied requirements of Business Users. This area is our biggest bet to increase DAUs, WAUs and stickiness as it allows the total addressable user group to engage with Celonis.
You will be defining and executing the Execution App strategy through the following:
- Develop and own the product vision for the App Builder & Strategy product area
- Engage with customers, develop insights into what is possible, and uncover unarticulated customer needs
- Write and gain buy in for the most complex and strategic features in the product
- Solve long-standing deep problems across the EMS
- Bring best in class ideas and techniques from the industry
- Navigate relationships across PM, UX, eng and users
- Leverage data to help find the best solution to our complex problems.
- Partner with other Celonis Product and Marketing Managers, delivery teams, and our Customer Value organization to deliver cross-company impact.
- Launch meaningful and impactful changes to Celonis Frontend.
- Recognize and take action to improve our work environment
- Help define a fun and inclusive product management culture
- Set an example for and mentor and grow your teammates
The qualifications you need:
- 5+ years experience in software Product Management
- Experience building great products for end users
- Have owned the development of product strategy and the build and execution of a product roadmap for a scaled product
- Have shipped product at scale
- You are a self-starter who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced, innovative, enterprise technology environment
- You have a strong sense of customer empathy to care deeply about customer problems and user experience
- You enjoy solving complex problems
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, L&D platform, mentorships, and more)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, generous time off, family leave from day one, and more)
- Mental well-being support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, virtual events and more)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis reveals and fixes inefficiencies businesses can’t see, enabling them to perform at levels they never thought possible. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a full set of platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies, provide better customer experience and reduce carbon emissions. Celonis has thousands of implementations with global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with more than 23 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.