The Company You’ll Join
Carta is a platform that helps people manage equity, build businesses, and invest in the companies of tomorrow. Our mission is to unlock the power of equity ownership for more people in more places.
Carta is trusted by more than 30,000 companies and over half a million employees in nearly 150 countries to manage cap tables, compensation, and valuations. Carta also supports over 5,000 funds representing over $100B in assets under administration with their venture capital solutions. Carta’s liquidity solutions have returned $13B to shareholders in secondary transactions. Today Carta’s platform manages over two trillion dollars in equity for nearly two million people globally. Companies and funds like Canva, Tribe, and Pipe build their businesses on Carta.
The company has been included on the Forbes World’s Best Cloud Companies, Fast Company's Most Innovative list, and Inc.’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies. For more information, visit carta.com.
The Problems You’ll Solve
You will be a critical part in helping Capdesk from Carta drive opportunities from the investor ecosystem. This will involve:
- Prospecting, identifying and executing on partnership opportunities with investors to generate leads for sales.
- Ideating and/or executing on initiatives that enhance the value of Capdesk’s community.
- Raising the brand awareness of Capdesk within the investor ecosystem.
- Working with VCs to understand their pain-points, how we can enhance their product experience and drive the ‘network effect’ of Capdesk.
The Impact You’ll Have
Your impact should help drive Capdesk’s network and followers within the investor community, and raise it to be the default product investors think of when they hear ‘equity management’.
- A demonstrable passion and understanding of the technology and VC ecosystem.
- A natural people-person, who thrives on building new relationships and nurturing them. You understand that relationships and actions are best forged in person.
- 4+ years work experience, with 1-2 years acting in sales and/ or business development capacity (does not have to be direct sales).
- A hustler – someone who is eager to win deals
- A confident, succinct and impactful communicator.
- A hunger to measure output – comfortable with using CRM systems such as Salesforce / Hubspot to track performance / pipeline throughput.
More About Capdesk
At Capdesk from Carta, we’re rewriting how companies use equity to empower their people. We help businesses unite founders, investors and employees through better equity management and greater access to liquidity – no more waiting for the company to IPO.
In the last few years, we’ve become a leader in our field, providing the easiest way for 1000s of private companies to digitise their equity information and manage employee share schemes. There are no longer any excuses for denying employees a share of the wealth they helped to create.
It’s an exciting time to join Capdesk, as we’ve officially joined industry leaders Carta to create a global equity management solution.
Capdesk was founded with a vision of changing finance for good by leveraging the power of equity for the benefit of all, and we’ve identified a shared mission in Carta.
You can read more here: blog.capdesk.com/capdesk-joins-carta
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a positive interview experience for every candidate. If accommodations due to a disability or medical condition are needed, connect with us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. As a company, we value fairness, helpfulness, transparency, leadership and build our teams around these values. Check out our careers page to get to know us better as you think about your next step at Carta.