- Full Time
The Company You’ll Join
Carta is a platform that helps people manage equity, build businesses, and invest in the companies of tomorrow. Our mission is to unlock the power of equity ownership for more people in more places.
Carta is trusted by more than 30,000 companies and over half a million employees in nearly 150 countries to manage cap tables, compensation, and valuations. Carta also supports over 5,000 funds representing over $100B in assets under administration with their venture capital solutions. Carta’s liquidity solutions have returned $13B to shareholders in secondary transactions. Today Carta’s platform manages over two trillion dollars in equity for nearly two million people globally. Companies and funds like Canva, Tribe, and Pipe build their businesses on Carta.
The company has been included on the Forbes World’s Best Cloud Companies, Fast Company's Most Innovative list, and Inc.’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies. For more information, visit carta.com.
The Team You’ll Work With
The Problems You’ll Solve
- Assist in providing comprehensive tax planning strategies to Tech founders and builders by preparing tax workpapers and BNA projections
- Help craft the vision for Carta Tax Advisory by providing input on processes and creating efficiencies
- Build and deliver a 10-star experience for users of Carta’s Tax services
- 2+ years of tax experience in a public accounting firm, a professional services firm or a large complex tax department
- Strong technical tax knowledge, some experience with equity compensation a plus
- Experience with BNA Income Tax Planner a plus
- Experience working with tech employees or HNW individuals for tax planning
- Superior customer service skills
- Motivated to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment to accelerate Carta’s growth
Carta’s compensation package includes a market competitive salary, equity for all full time roles, exceptional benefits, and, for applicable roles, commissions plans. If you are located in New York, New York, our minimum cash compensation salary range for this role is $132,600 – $156,000 (if applicable, + commission). Final offers may vary from the amount listed based on geography, candidate experience and expertise, and other factors.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a positive interview experience for every candidate. If accommodations due to a disability or medical condition are needed, connect with us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. As a company, we value fairness, helpfulness, transparency, leadership and build our teams around these values. Check out our careers page to get to know us better as you think about your next step at Carta.