The Company You’ll Join
At Carta we create owners and make private markets liquid.
We live in a world where some people live on the equity stack and enjoy exponential wealth growth and preferential tax treatment; others live on the debt stack and may work their entire lives for a company and retire only with the cash they’ve managed to save from their paychecks. Our contribution to solving the wealth inequality problem is moving people from the debt stack (payroll) to the equity stack. By making it as easy to issue equity to employees as it is to put them on payroll, we can create more owners.
At Carta, we are helpful, transparent, fair, and kind. We are relentless executors, unconventional thinkers, and masters of our craft.
Learn more about our Series G fundraising round here.
At Carta, we’re building the future of equity and ownership. We’ve changed how companies, investors, and employees manage equity. Now, we’re transforming how capital markets operate. Our goal is to create more owners and increase transparency and liquidity for shareholders. More than 800,000 investors, law firms, and employees use our platform, and we manage over $575B in equity.
- Communicate the business impact of exceptional software to key decision makers
- Understand customer needs and requirements and act as a trusted business advisor
- Drive revenue through strategic outbound prospecting
- Own the entire sales lifecycle, from lead generation to close
- Develop a comprehensive sales strategy and sales plan that ensures consistent achievement of goals over the short and long-term
- 2-3 years of quota carrying experience, SaaS strong preferred
- Experience outbound prospecting, managing a pipeline, and closing strategic contracts
- Self-starter, humble, and adaptable to change
- Excels in both personal ambition and collaborative teamwork
- Experience in venture capital, private equity, institutional investing, or wealth management
- Startup experience
- Proficiency in Salesforce
Carta is a Series E company and is backed by top-tier VCs like Andreessen Horowitz, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Meritech Capital, and more.
We are an equal opportunity employer. As a company, we value fairness, helpfulness, transparency, leadership and build our teams around these values. Check out our careers page to get to know us better as you think about your next step at Carta.