The Company You’ll Join
At Carta we create owners and make private markets liquid.
We live in a world where some people live on the equity stack and enjoy exponential wealth growth and preferential tax treatment; others live on the debt stack and may work their entire lives for a company and retire only with the cash they’ve managed to save from their paychecks. Our contribution to solving the wealth inequality problem is moving people from the debt stack (payroll) to the equity stack. By making it as easy to issue equity to employees as it is to put them on payroll, we can create more owners.
At Carta, we are helpful, transparent, fair, and kind. We are relentless executors, unconventional thinkers, and masters of our craft.
Learn more about our Series G fundraising round here.
The Team You’ll Work With
You will be part of the small but mighty Treasury team to help support cash management, daily payment operations, and money movement projects across Carta.
The Problems You’ll Solve
In this critical role, you’ll work closely with all business units to monitor, review, and reconcile the flow of payments between clients. Collaborate cross-functionally with Customer Support, Product, Engineering, Legal, Compliance, and Business partners to help drive payment related projects and process improvement initiatives.
- Manage short-term cash management and associated monitoring and reporting
- Initiate, review, and reconcile ACH, wires, and F/X funds transfers for all business units
- Develop, monitor, and perform daily reconciliation between bank activities holding customer funds and Carta platform
- Support Treasury, customer support, business, and technical staff on payment exceptions and inquiries
- Develop operational procedures, payment exception tracking, and reporting
- Lead and partner with cross functional teams on payment related initiatives and process improvements
- Work with bank partners to add, test, and troubleshoot bank configuration, payment processing, and file transmission services
- 7+ years of Treasury, FinTech, Payment Services or cash management experience
- Strong Excel knowledge and technical aptitude
- Must love problem solving and reconciling data
- Experience on performing data analysis and reporting
- Strong critical thinking, process improvements, and decision-making skills
- Intellectual curiosity with an appetite to constantly learn and make something better
- Strong work ethic, organized, quick to learn, and high attention to detail
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Flexible to changes and can independently juggle competing priorities to meet deliverables
- Must be able to excel in a fast moving working culture and intellectually self curious