The Company You’ll Join
At Carta we create owners and make private markets liquid.
We live in a world where some people live on the equity stack and enjoy exponential wealth growth and preferential tax treatment; others live on the debt stack and may work their entire lives for a company and retire only with the cash they’ve managed to save from their paychecks. Our contribution to solving the wealth inequality problem is moving people from the debt stack (payroll) to the equity stack. By making it as easy to issue equity to employees as it is to put them on payroll, we can create more owners.
At Carta, we are helpful, transparent, fair, and kind. We are relentless executors, unconventional thinkers, and masters of our craft.
Learn more about our Series G fundraising round here.
The Team You’ll Work With
Reporting to the Manager, Global Benefits, you’ll be a member of the Total Rewards team working closely with HRBPs, Payroll, external benefit vendors, and employees.
The Problems You’ll Solve
- Coordinate day-to-day benefits processing, including employee questions, new hire enrollments, life events, terminations, and individual employee benefit reimbursements.
- Work with HRBPs to identify upcoming LOAs and coordinate with payroll and LOA vendor to ensure a smooth process and great experience for employees.
- Complete regular and adhoc audits to ensure employee benefit coverage and payroll deductions are accurate.
- Vendor management – ensuring vendors are performing, delivering an exceptional employee experience for employees in all Carta locations.
- Oversee maintenance of employee benefits records and partner with payroll team to update employee payroll records.
- Document, maintain, and streamline procedures for benefits program processes.
- Identify and drive process improvements and proactively refine overall operations.
- Develop and implement best-in-class solutions for benefit delivery.
- 5+ years of experience in HR Benefits administration-related functions.
- Expertise in US benefit programs management including administration, compliance, data analytics, and financials.
- Working knowledge of federal and state compliance requirements.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to maintain effective working relationships with internal and external partners.
- Ability to prioritize and maintain flexibility in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Attention to detail, organizational, and project management skills.
- Results driven and problem-solver.
- Experience in Workday a plus!
Covid Vaccine Policy
In an effort to safeguard the health of our employees, Carta has implemented a policy requiring all new hires to receive the COVID vaccine (including boosters as the individuals become eligible for them). Proof of vaccination will be required as a condition of employment. Carta will continue to comply with applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or strongly held religious beliefs. This policy is part of Carta’s ongoing efforts to ensure the safety and well-being of our staff and community, and to support public health efforts.