The Company You’ll Join
At Carta we create owners and make private markets liquid.
We live in a world where some people live on the equity stack and enjoy exponential wealth growth and preferential tax treatment; others live on the debt stack and may work their entire lives for a company and retire only with the cash they’ve managed to save from their paychecks. Our contribution to solving the wealth inequality problem is moving people from the debt stack (payroll) to the equity stack. By making it as easy to issue equity to employees as it is to put them on payroll, we can create more owners.
At Carta, we are helpful, transparent, fair, and kind. We are relentless executors, unconventional thinkers, and masters of our craft.
Learn more about our Series G fundraising round here.
The Team You’ll Work With
The Sales Manager, South East Asia will join our growing team in Singapore. You will lead our regional sales efforts to maximize new customer acquisition and revenues across across diverse audiences and markets. You will be responsible for coaching a growing team of sellers to win new customers and achieve revenue growth in APAC. You will work collaboratively with marketing, delivery, partners and business operations teams to ensure a best in class experience for prospects and customers alike.
The Problems You’ll Solve
- Define and deliver a territory sales plan that ensures your team of sellers are building and maintaining a qualified pipeline of high-quality opportunities. This includes a high level of outbound sales activities and pipeline development from inbound leads.
- Manage the full end-to-end sales cycle from identifying prospective clients to closing opportunities across audiences, verticals and product and solutions to secure market leadership position.
- Lead your team in all aspects of deal orchestration – including prioritization of deals, transaction structuring and negotiation to drive pipeline velocity and forecast predictability.
- Coach and mentor a growing team of sellers, setting quota and managing pipeline velocity and forecast predictability. Actively encourage collaboration with Marketing, Partner, Delivery and Strategy & Business Operations.
- Demonstrate our solutions, answer functional and pricing questions, handle objections, and discuss how the solutions support specific industry use cases.
- Have a learning mindset; Carta sits at the intersection of software, private markets, public markets and other capital markets players – we learn new things every day.
- 10+ years of sales experience with at least 5 years successfully leading sales teams.
- Strong desire to prospect for new business
- Motivated to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment to accelerate Carta’s growth
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to distill complex thoughts and strategies into simple, actionable recommendations, especially to executives
- Passionate about fintech trends
Covid Vaccine Policy
In an effort to safeguard the health of our employees, Carta has implemented a policy requiring all new hires to receive the COVID vaccine (including boosters as the individuals become eligible for them). Proof of vaccination will be required as a condition of employment. Carta will continue to comply with applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or strongly held religious beliefs. This policy is part of Carta’s ongoing efforts to ensure the safety and well-being of our staff and community, and to support public health efforts.