The Company You’ll Join
At Carta we create owners and make private markets liquid.
We live in a world where some people live on the equity stack and enjoy exponential wealth growth and preferential tax treatment; others live on the debt stack and may work their entire lives for a company and retire only with the cash they’ve managed to save from their paychecks. Our contribution to solving the wealth inequality problem is moving people from the debt stack (payroll) to the equity stack. By making it as easy to issue equity to employees as it is to put them on payroll, we can create more owners.
At Carta, we are helpful, transparent, fair, and kind. We are relentless executors, unconventional thinkers, and masters of our craft.
Learn more about our Series G fundraising round here.
The Team You’ll Work With
As a Mid Market Account Executive at Carta, you'll sit within the Private Corporations business unit and introduce venture-backed executives and founders to our best-in-class software platform to help them streamline their equity management, stay compliant, and unlock liquidity in the private markets. This role will focus on selling cap table management and 409A valuation services to mid-stage privately held companies.
The Problems You’ll Solve
- Nice to have: understanding of the life science finance industry, including audit preparedness, IPO readiness, and supporting companies across varying stages of clinical and finance development.
- Communicate the business impact of exceptional software to key decision makers
- Understand customer needs and requirements and act as a trusted business advisor
- Drive revenue through strategic outbound prospecting
- Own the entire sales lifecycle, from lead generation to close
- Develop a comprehensive sales strategy and sales plan that ensures consistent achievement of goals over the short and long-term
- 3-5 years of experience in a quota carrying SaaS sales role
- Experience outbound prospecting, managing a pipeline, and closing large contracts
- Self-starter, humble, and adaptable to change
- Excels in both personal ambition and collaborative teamwork
Covid Vaccine Policy
In an effort to safeguard the health of our employees, Carta has implemented a policy requiring all new hires to receive the COVID vaccine (including boosters as the individuals become eligible for them). Proof of vaccination will be required as a condition of employment. Carta will continue to comply with applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or strongly held religious beliefs. This policy is part of Carta’s ongoing efforts to ensure the safety and well-being of our staff and community, and to support public health efforts.