The Company You’ll Join
Carta is a platform that helps people manage equity, build businesses, and invest in the companies of tomorrow. Our mission is to unlock the power of equity ownership for more people in more places.
Carta is trusted by more than 30,000 companies and over half a million employees in nearly 150 countries to manage cap tables, compensation, and valuations. Carta also supports over 5,000 funds representing over $100B in assets under administration with their venture capital solutions. Carta’s liquidity solutions have returned $13B to shareholders in secondary transactions. Today Carta’s platform manages over two trillion dollars in equity for nearly two million people globally. Companies and funds like Canva, Tribe, and Pipe build their businesses on Carta.
The company has been included on the Forbes World’s Best Cloud Companies, Fast Company's Most Innovative list, and Inc.’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies. For more information, visit carta.com.
The Team You’ll Work With
Reporting into the Head of Strategic Partnerships, and as a member of the Strategy and Business Operations team at Carta, you will engage closely with internal partners across Strategy and Business Operations, Product, Engineering, Go-To-Market, and Delivery functions to help advance strategic prioritization and governance of key external strategic partners.
The team sits within the Office of the CEO, and assists our CEO and our executive team with crafting, scoping, and driving Carta’s vision as well as operationalizing key initiatives.
The Problems You’ll Solve
As Manager, Strategic Partnerships, you will work closely with the Head of Strategic Partnerships to define, structure, and execute Carta’s developer ecosystem strategy, including:
- Advising and driving alignment across Carta R&D (Product), Engineering, Marketing, and other internal stakeholders with clear frameworks to determine ecosystem objectives, approach, roadmap, requirements, GTM strategies, and KPIs
- Proactively sourcing, sequencing, and deploying API partnerships and new use cases, developing and measuring performance indicators thereafter
- Working with Head of Strategic Partnerships, R&D, and other internal teams on Banking and Wealth Management/Financial Planning partner strategy, capturing multidimensional opportunities for business development and scale
- Reporting Developer Ecosystem wins, opportunities, and other status updates regularly to senior leadership
- Attending and presenting at internal and external events to support API GTM and industry thought leadership
The Impact You’ll Have
You will make Carta ubiquitous in solving all sorts of customer problems, introducing use cases that reach beyond Carta’s current market exposure. You’ll incubate new concepts and see them to fruition, measuring value delivered through ecosystem integration. You’ll also reduce friction in multiple workstreams, innovating to deliver the private equity operating system that companies, investors, and individual employees rely upon.
You are excited by the prospect of building something from 0-1, intellectually creative, a network builder at heart, and enjoy working in a fast-paced ever-changing environment on complex business initiatives with unproven business models in the absence of perfect information, and can:
- Demonstrate an understanding of Carta’s business and future growth opportunities
- Source and execute API partnerships, creatively expanding use cases to solve customer problems and remove friction in their workflows
- Collaborate deeply and effectively across internal and external teams to achieve multidimensional business objectives
- Experience in partnerships at enterprise software, SaaS, financial services, and/or fintech a plus
- Embrace a growth mindset, learning dynamically from internal and external partners as well as market conditions to support partner focus and prioritization
- Excellent communication skills
- Dream big, think creatively about solutions from a customer’s and partner’s perspective while staying grounded in business realities
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a positive interview experience for every candidate. If accommodations due to a disability or medical condition are needed, connect with us via email at email@example.com. As a company, we value fairness, helpfulness, transparency, leadership and build our teams around these values. Check out our careers page to get to know us better as you think about your next step at Carta.