The Company You’ll Join
At Carta we create owners and make private markets liquid.
We live in a world where some people live on the equity stack and enjoy exponential wealth growth and preferential tax treatment; others live on the debt stack and may work their entire lives for a company and retire only with the cash they’ve managed to save from their paychecks. Our contribution to solving the wealth inequality problem is moving people from the debt stack (payroll) to the equity stack. By making it as easy to issue equity to employees as it is to put them on payroll, we can create more owners.
At Carta, we are helpful, transparent, fair, and kind. We are relentless executors, unconventional thinkers, and masters of our craft.
Learn more about our Series G fundraising round here.
The Problems You’ll Solve
In this role, you will become an equity expert and use that knowledge to implement our clients onto the Carta software, setting them up for long-term success. You will directly interact with clients, managing their implementation projects from post-sale data collection to sending out securities to stakeholders. As the first service provider post-sale, you will establish strong customer relationships and inspire long-term loyalty by guiding them through the implementation process. You will also need to feel comfortable working with data, business systems, and developing training content for our customers. This role is a fit for people that are hungry to learn and who can think creatively to find software solutions to both equity and user problems. Successful Implementations Managers embrace change and constantly seek ways to better their process and their team.
Our Delivery team members have grown to become some of the strongest contributors in our company due to their thorough understanding of our software, customers, and the business value we deliver. Ideal candidates will have a strong passion for financial services, building customer relationships, project delivery, and analytical problem solving. In this role, you will:
- Support new clients and their law firms in “on-boarding” them onto Carta – i.e., implementation of client’s capitalization table and securities on Carta
- Manage complex datasets with high integrity
- Migrate Clients Data to Carta’s Onboarding Spreadsheet in Excel.
- Coordinate and manage inputs needed from both the clients and their law firms
- Maintain the quality of clients’ data throughout the on-boarding process
- Train clients on how to use Carta Software.
- Continuously look for ways to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the on-boarding process
- Perform a Quality Control Check on the Clients Accounts.
- You will proactively manage your clients to dates, sending them live on time or early and improve your time to value month over month
- Give your clients resources to appropriate teams post Go Live.
- Work closely with product, engineering and our internal implementations leaders to improve the on-boarding experience for our customers
- You are proficient in Excel and have experience with CRMs (Preferably: Salesforce)
- You are eager to learn or have experience working with: Mixmax, Talkdesk, and Guru
- You have strong project management skills-must be able to manage multiple projects (40+) at a time, while providing timely follow up to clients
- You are familiar or will become familiar with Private Equity and Capitalization
- You are flexible, adaptive, and resilient
- You have great people skills and a high degree of empathy
- You have great communication skills
- You are highly organized and can manage a group of C-Suite Clients
- You have the ability to work cross-functionally with teams
- You have the ability to deal with uncertainties and ambiguous situations
- You have the ability to maintain confidentiality as required by customers
- You are ambitious, proactive, a self-starter, helpful and resourceful
- You possess a helpful and professional attitude and can exhibit diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues
- *Knowledge of finance and accounting is a plus
- *Experience working at a high-growth software company is a plus