The Company You’ll Join
Carta is a platform that helps people manage equity, build businesses, and invest in the companies of tomorrow. Our mission is to unlock the power of equity ownership for more people in more places.
Carta is trusted by more than 30,000 companies and over half a million employees in nearly 150 countries to manage cap tables, compensation, and valuations. Carta also supports over 5,000 funds representing over $100B in assets under administration with their venture capital solutions. Carta’s liquidity solutions have returned $13B to shareholders in secondary transactions. Today Carta’s platform manages over two trillion dollars in equity for nearly two million people globally. Companies and funds like Canva, Tribe, and Pipe build their businesses on Carta.
The company has been included on the Forbes World’s Best Cloud Companies, Fast Company's Most Innovative list, and Inc.’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies. For more information, visit carta.com.
The Problems You’ll Solve
- Managing the strategy, execution, and results of our international demand gen activities
- Lead a team of marketers providing coaching, mentorship, and performance development covering: performance, SEO, CRM, customer marketing and website management
- Lead and be responsible for the creation and execution of go-to-market plans, in partnership with marketing and sales leadership
- Exceed brand awareness and pipeline goals
- Build and optimize the strategy for localization of our ad messaging, and marketing channels
- Manage demand generation budgets and forecast demand generation activity and analyze results on a consistent basis to ensure pipeline objectives are being met
- Continuously analyze the funnel to identify breakpoints at key stages within the sales cycle to architect creative campaigns to drive progression
- Continuously experiment with tactics and channels to identify new areas of opportunity
- Driving results across the entire funnel awareness/consideration, conversion, and retention using a test-and-learn approach
- Measuring and communicating results, successes, opportunities, learnings, and improvements on a diverse range of initiatives in a clear, simple, and engaging manner to senior leadership.
- Driving the quarterly strategic, headcount and budget planning process in collaboration with cross-functional marketing leadership team, sales and finance teams
- Min 7 years of related B2B experience with 3 years of management
- Extensive experience across Demand Generation, Analytics, Paid Ads, CRM along with a broad set of marketing skills across areas including partnerships, social, events, PR, campaigns
- Deep understanding of web analytics, A / B testing, conversion optimization, marketing analytics/attribution
- People-focused leader with proven ability to build collaborative teams, coach, mentor, and develop people
- Clear ability to work closely with sales leadership and sales teams, driving pipeline and revenue
- Experience with Hubspot (and salesforce) is preferred
- Shown ability to drive revenue through highly effective marketing messaging, channels, and campaigns
- In-the-know with regards to the latest marketing tooling and developments, with an eye to what can drive more deals
About Capdesk from Carta
At Capdesk from Carta, we’re rewriting how companies use equity to empower their people. We help businesses unite founders, investors and employees through better equity management and greater access to liquidity – no more waiting for the company to IPO.
In the last few years, we’ve become a leader in our field, providing the easiest way for 1000s of private companies to digitise their equity information and manage employee share schemes. There are no longer any excuses for denying employees a share of the wealth they helped to create.
It’s an exciting time to join Capdesk, as we’ve officially joined industry leaders Carta to create a global equity management solution.
Capdesk was founded with a vision of changing finance for good by leveraging the power of equity for the benefit of all, and we’ve identified a shared mission in Carta.
You can read more here: blog.capdesk.com/capdesk-joins-carta
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a positive interview experience for every candidate. If accommodations due to a disability or medical condition are needed, connect with us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. As a company, we value fairness, helpfulness, transparency, leadership and build our teams around these values. Check out our careers page to get to know us better as you think about your next step at Carta.