The Company You’ll Join
Carta is a platform that helps people manage equity, build businesses, and invest in the companies of tomorrow. Our mission is to unlock the power of equity ownership for more people in more places.
Carta is trusted by more than 30,000 companies and over half a million employees in nearly 150 countries to manage cap tables, compensation, and valuations. Carta also supports over 5,000 funds representing over $100B in assets under administration with their venture capital solutions. Carta’s liquidity solutions have returned $13B to shareholders in secondary transactions. Today Carta’s platform manages over two trillion dollars in equity for nearly two million people globally. Companies and funds like Canva, Tribe, and Pipe build their businesses on Carta.
The company has been included on the Forbes World’s Best Cloud Companies, Fast Company's Most Innovative list, and Inc.’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies. For more information, visit carta.com.
The Team You’ll Work With
The Demand Generation Team develops and executes journeys that usher prospects and customers from awareness to purchase to advocacy, optimizing for return on investment. We are the revenue generating arm of the Marketing organization and ensure Carta is able to continue its exponential growth.
The Problems You’ll Solve
Nearly 50% of all business generated from Marketing comes to us inbound through various channels, including ads, blog posts, and free calculators. You’ll be the first person on the DG team focused on growing all inbound channels.
- Develop new free tools and calculators to support founders and VCs
- Support our advertising and web teams with landing page optimization
- Strategize, identify, and grow new inbound marketing channels
- Work closely with the CMO and Marketing Leadership to help prioritize new avenues for growth and strategic bets to take as a company
- Work cross-functionally with our DG, PMM, and Content teams to optimize inbound funnels
We’re looking for candidates with a rare combination of skills, stretching from entrepreneurial ingenuity to data-modeling excellence. Prior marketing experience is not mandatory, but a proven track record of launching novel projects is required. In addition, we’re prioritizing someone who has:
- 5+ years of total experience
- Early stage startup and/or founder experience
- A testing mindset with a deep understanding of optimization
- An ability to create excel models on ambiguous topics
- Preferred, but not required, experience:
- MBA or similar graduate program
- Prior inbound B2B marketing experience
- Knowledge of equity management and/or venture capital space
Carta’s compensation package includes a market competitive salary, equity for all full time roles, exceptional benefits, and, for applicable roles, commissions plans. If you are located in New York, New York, our minimum cash compensation salary range for this role is $148,750 – $175,000 (if applicable, + commission). Final offers may vary from the amount listed based on geography, candidate experience and expertise, and other factors.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a positive interview experience for every candidate. If accommodations due to a disability or medical condition are needed, connect with us via email at email@example.com. As a company, we value fairness, helpfulness, transparency, leadership and build our teams around these values. Check out our careers page to get to know us better as you think about your next step at Carta.