The Company You’ll Join
At Carta we create owners and make private markets liquid.
We live in a world where some people live on the equity stack and enjoy exponential wealth growth and preferential tax treatment; others live on the debt stack and may work their entire lives for a company and retire only with the cash they’ve managed to save from their paychecks. Our contribution to solving the wealth inequality problem is moving people from the debt stack (payroll) to the equity stack. By making it as easy to issue equity to employees as it is to put them on payroll, we can create more owners.
At Carta, we are helpful, transparent, fair, and kind. We are relentless executors, unconventional thinkers, and masters of our craft.
Learn more about our Series G fundraising round here.
The Team You’ll Work With
The Customer Success team here at Carta is a key part of the broader Carta Core Revenue team. We manage the full lifecycle of our 23,000+ Private Markets customers, from early stage to IPO. Many of these companies drive the direction of our product and vision. This team is hyper-focused on the health and growth of these valuable customers, and is purely dedicated to their success. This role will sit on the Customer Success Programs team which leads cross-functional, strategic initiatives focused on achieving Carta’s North Stars and delivering an amazing customer experience at scale.
The Problems You’ll Solve
- Identify and prospect into target CTC accounts within applicable CSM market segment, with the goal of creating qualified meetings for CTC AE’s
- Align with CTC Sales on segmentation, key initiatives, and Ops dependencies for success
- Leverage technology to proactively engage with customers at scale regarding CTC
- Collaborate with CSM’s and CSM leadership on customer communications, to ensure minimal disruption with existing relationships
- Create, coordinate, and execute on strategy for maximum pipeline development for Carta, including but not limited to Outreach and Marketo campaigns
- Own the strategy and schedule for outbound CTC efforts and proactively communicate with relevant stakeholders accordingly
- Coordinate with Marketing to deliver high volume and efficiently targeted email sends, using customer lifecycle, material events, and seasonality to engage at optimal moment
- Maintain meticulous SFDC and CS software notes, and accurate pipeline and reporting for leadership across Revenue, Finance, and Product
- Achieve or exceed monthly targets for meetings and pipeline development for Carta Total Compensation as defined by CSM leadership
The Impact You’ll Have
By generating meetings and pipeline for CTC within our installed base of Corporations customers, you will be contributing directly to the launch of one of Carta’s most impactful products. CTC was built to help our companies attract and retain talent, by using industry leading data and technology to drive compensation programs and cycles.
We’re looking for someone highly focused, customer-centric, who knows how to work in a dynamic environment with aggressive revenue targets. Cross-team collaboration and communication is critical to success in the role, as well as efficient time management. In addition, we’re prioritizing:
- 3-5 years of prior experience in Sales, Sales Development, Business Development Customer Success or Account Management, preferably in a SaaS environment
- SFDC literacy and proficiency
- Experience working with any customer success platforms such as Totango, Client Success, Catalyst, Gainsight, or Churn Zero
- Strong customer success skills and demonstrated ability to to work through difficult conversations, with the goal of preserving relationships
- Growth mindset, proactive, and a bias for action
- Excellent communication, listening, facilitation, and negotiation skills
- Strong data analysis, organizational, and prioritization skills