The Company You’ll Join
Carta is a platform that helps people manage equity, build businesses, and invest in the companies of tomorrow. Our mission is to unlock the power of equity ownership for more people in more places.
Carta is trusted by more than 30,000 companies and over half a million employees in nearly 150 countries to manage cap tables, compensation, and valuations. Carta also supports over 5,000 funds representing over $100B in assets under administration with their venture capital solutions. Carta’s liquidity solutions have returned $13B to shareholders in secondary transactions. Today Carta’s platform manages over two trillion dollars in equity for nearly two million people globally. Companies and funds like Canva, Tribe, and Pipe build their businesses on Carta.
The company has been included on the Forbes World’s Best Cloud Companies, Fast Company's Most Innovative list, and Inc.’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies. For more information, visit carta.com.
The Team You’ll Work With
The Customer Success team here at Carta is a key part of the broader Corporations business unit. We manage the full lifecycle of our 38,000+ Private Markets customers, from early stage to IPO. Many of these companies drive the direction of our product and vision. This team is hyper-focused on the health and growth of these valuable customers, and is purely dedicated to their success.
The Problems You’ll Solve
- Own the success and health of your assigned clients by developing strategies aimed to increase engagement and revenue while mitigating churn
- Become a trusted advisor; develop consultative relationships with assigned territory of customers by delivering value, sharing best practices and acting as the voice of customer internally
- Drive product adoption and usage of Carta throughout the customer journey
- Achieve monthly expansion and upsell targets and renewal forecast for Corporations business unit
- Leverage technology to proactively engage with customers at scale regarding Carta’s values, upsell opportunities, and upcoming renewals
- Negotiate win-win outcomes for customer and Carta
- Identify upsell and cross sell opportunities through customer interactions, and develop a specific strategy to align with customer business objectives
The Impact You’ll Have
By building relationships with our Mid-Market customers, you will be contributing directly to a key company-wide metric of “net dollar retention”, while securing our future pipeline for other product lines.
We’re looking for customer-centric, organized professionals, who know how to work in a dynamic environment with multiple priorities. Cross-departmental collaboration and communication is critical to success in the role, as well as efficient time management. In addition, we’re prioritizing:
- 2-4 years of prior experience in Customer Success or Account Management, preferably in a SaaS environment
- SFDC literacy and proficiency
- Experience working with any customer success platforms such as Catalyst, Gainsight, Totango, Client Success, or Churn Zero
- Strong customer success skills and demonstrated ability to to work through difficult conversations, with the goal of preserving relationships
- Growth mindset, proactive, and a bias for action
- Excellent communication, listening, facilitation, and negotiation skills
- Strong data analysis, organizational, and prioritization skills
*Please note, we do not offer full remote opportunities at this time.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a positive interview experience for every candidate. If accommodations due to a disability or medical condition are needed, connect with us via email at email@example.com. As a company, we value fairness, helpfulness, transparency, leadership and build our teams around these values. Check out our careers page to get to know us better as you think about your next step at Carta.