The Company You’ll Join
Carta is a platform that helps people manage equity, build businesses, and invest in the companies of tomorrow. Our mission is to unlock the power of equity ownership for more people in more places.
Carta is trusted by more than 30,000 companies and over half a million employees in nearly 150 countries to manage cap tables, compensation, and valuations. Carta also supports over 5,000 funds representing over $100B in assets under administration with their venture capital solutions. Carta’s liquidity solutions have returned $13B to shareholders in secondary transactions. Today Carta’s platform manages over two trillion dollars in equity for nearly two million people globally. Companies and funds like Canva, Tribe, and Pipe build their businesses on Carta.
The company has been included on the Forbes World’s Best Cloud Companies, Fast Company's Most Innovative list, and Inc.’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies. For more information, visit carta.com.
The Team You’ll Work With
Carta is looking for a Support Analyst to join our Business Systems team. As a Support Analyst , responsible for supporting salesforce integrated applications, to provide a most positive experience for our various stakeholders.Working closely with technology liaisons of various platforms to troubleshoot issues and engage on issue resolution.We’re looking for candidates to join us immediately.
The Problems You’ll Solve
- Triage incidents raised by users and diagnose whether the system is / isn't working as intended and identify which component(s) of the system needs to be remedied
- Manage defect resolution with our salesforce integrated tools if the defect relates to their integrated tools.
- Working with integrated applications including, but not limited to UJET,Level AI, Aisera
- Coordinate across multiple support teams for system integrations, data quality, that connects to the salesforce
- Work with the teams to help them diagnose whether the incident is a technical defect and create well defined reports that enable reproduction of the defect, the incorrect behavior and the intended behavior in order to analyze the root cause of the problem.
- Create, update the admin training to help avoid future incidents or speed up resolution.
- Support our Ticket Management process and Problem Management process.
- Own all aspects of user and license management including new user setup/deactivation, roles, profiles, permissions, public groups, OWD, sharing rules
- Bachelor's degree in MIS, Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field
- Hand on experience on Service Cloud
- Salesforce configuration changes, including : Workflow, Process Builder, Flow, assignment rules, Approval Processes, Fields, Page layouts, Record types, dynamic layouts, Apps, actions, custom settings,dashboards and reports
- Experience in working with the CTI integrated tools
- Experience in working with the Chatbots , AI enabled tools
- Comfortable working in an Agile development environment and resolving tickets or backlog items
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills-this role is heavily collaborative
- Willing to take on and learn new systems within the salesforce ecosystem
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests
- Previous technical support experience working within SaaS or fast paced support organizations.
- Nice to have experience on the onboarding tools.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a positive interview experience for every candidate. If accommodations due to a disability or medical condition are needed, connect with us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. As a company, we value fairness, helpfulness, transparency, leadership and build our teams around these values. Check out our careers page to get to know us better as you think about your next step at Carta.