The Company You’ll Join
At Carta we create owners and make private markets liquid.
We live in a world where some people live on the equity stack and enjoy exponential wealth growth and preferential tax treatment; others live on the debt stack and may work their entire lives for a company and retire only with the cash they’ve managed to save from their paychecks. Our contribution to solving the wealth inequality problem is moving people from the debt stack (payroll) to the equity stack. By making it as easy to issue equity to employees as it is to put them on payroll, we can create more owners.
At Carta, we are helpful, transparent, fair, and kind. We are relentless executors, unconventional thinkers, and masters of our craft.
Learn more about our Series G fundraising round here.
The Team You’ll Work With
The Business Development team works cross-functionally to drive partnerships to accelerate our growing business. Ideal candidates will be energized by driving discussions with partners and executing on critical GTM partnerships.
The Problems You’ll Solve
- Drive new business opportunities for Carta through our partnerships with key technology companies in our ecosystem
- Support GTM relationships with software companies not yet in our ecosystem, in partnership with our Strategy team
- Drive ongoing discussions with emerging partners and assess impact of co-marketing opportunities
- Coordinate API partner campaigns across different stakeholders within engineering, product, marketing, sales, business operations, and data teams
- Thoughtfully manage and grow Carta’s partner marketplace
- Refine reporting on technology partner campaigns and relationships
- Identify trends in data to inform the priorities of the technology partner vertical
- Create business cases and internal frameworks to assess opportunities for growth
The Impact You’ll Have
You will expand Carta’s distribution and grow market share through impactful partnerships with software companies and other technology partners. You will find innovative win-win solutions, and expand upon existing strategies to drive current partnerships to the next level. You will help position Carta as a value-add thought leader across strategic channels.
You are excited to represent Carta to ecosystem partners, and you dig in to find ways to work with others. You are curious, and you’re driven to find the relationships and strategies that create the most leverage for all sides. You are a long-term thinker, driven by shared wins. You enjoy working cross-functionally, and roll up your sleeves to partner with colleagues to explore what’s possible and drive results. You are data-informed and motivated by making a real impact on the business.
Covid Vaccine Policy
In an effort to safeguard the health of our employees, Carta has implemented a policy requiring all new hires to receive the COVID vaccine (including boosters as the individuals become eligible for them). Proof of vaccination will be required as a condition of employment. Carta will continue to comply with applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or strongly held religious beliefs. This policy is part of Carta’s ongoing efforts to ensure the safety and well-being of our staff and community, and to support public health efforts.