The Company You’ll Join
At Carta we create owners and make private markets liquid.
We live in a world where some people live on the equity stack and enjoy exponential wealth growth and preferential tax treatment; others live on the debt stack and may work their entire lives for a company and retire only with the cash they’ve managed to save from their paychecks. Our contribution to solving the wealth inequality problem is moving people from the debt stack (payroll) to the equity stack. By making it as easy to issue equity to employees as it is to put them on payroll, we can create more owners.
At Carta, we are helpful, transparent, fair, and kind. We are relentless executors, unconventional thinkers, and masters of our craft.
To learn more, here is what one of our investors wrote about leading our Series F.
The Team You’ll Work With
The Problems You’ll Solve
- Communicate the business impact of our product offerings to key decision makers
- Demonstrating ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus-building to identify and sell new opportunities
- Understand customer needs and requirements and act as a trusted business advisor
- Drive revenue through strategic outbound prospecting
- Own the entire sales lifecycle, from lead generation to close
- Develop a comprehensive sales strategy and sales plan that ensures consistent achievement of goals over the short and long-term
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related field
- Experience in account executive experience, especially enterprise
- Relevant sales experience, preferably in a SaaS organization
- Experience managing a pipeline and closing large contracts
- Proven ability to execute, especially negotiation and closing
- Articulate, poised, and concise
- Flexible and resilient
- Competitive and driven to achieve goals
- Experience in venture capital, private equity, institutional investing, or wealth management preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a positive interview experience for every candidate. If accommodations due to a disability or medical condition are needed, connect with us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. As a company, we value fairness, helpfulness, transparency, leadership and build our teams around these values. Check out our careers page to get to know us better as you think about your next step at Carta.