Canva’s Commitment and Mission
At Canva, we celebrate diversity. We deeply believe that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key to building the best product, team and company. We look for many different skills and abilities, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. So, even if you don’t think you quite meet all of the skills listed or tick all the boxes, we’d still love to hear from you!
Our mission at Canva is to empower the world to design and since launching in 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 86 million monthly active users across 190 different countries and a team of over 3,000 people… and the best bit is that we’ve only achieved 1% of what we know we’re capable of.
Join us and design your future.
The core focus of our team is to prove out the power of Canva within recognizable global brands and Enterprise customers. Business owners are looking to move away from outdated systems and time-consuming design processes, and we aim to serve by empowering them with the ability to build better products and stories.
The mission of the Strategic Account Executive is to expand our Canva Enterprise footprint as he or she helps build out our global reach efforts. She or he will also help Canva develop the company’s Enterprise sales and success approach and implement best practices for building a world-class sales organization.
What you’ll do:
Revenue growth: focus on acquiring new, marquee customers and expanding relationships with existing accounts
Customer enthusiasm: extend Canva’s tradition of high customer satisfaction across teams and lead full sales cycles with a consultative approach
Best-in-class processes, practices, and efficiency: create, educate, experiment, and collaborate with senior leadership on building team practices and playbooks for operating as a top SaaS business
Team leadership: cultivate the culture and talent for attracting and motivating the talent to accomplish the above
What we’re looking for:
Success: proven track record exceeding quota and 8+ years of sales experience in B2B SaaS
Communication skills: ability to communicate concisely and passionately
Creativity: willingness to learn and adapt, as well as dream big
Integrity and trustworthiness
Independent / self-starter
Fast-paced / bias towards immediate actions and results
Effective communicator (written and verbal)
Accessible, approachable, and collaborative
Humility / willingness to question one’s own assumptions / desire to constantly improve
Competitive salary, plus equity
Flexible working hours, we value work-life balance
Generous parental leave policy
Fun and quirky celebrations
One of our core values at Canva, “Being a force for good” means we are actively working towards a world that isn’t just good for a small few, but one that’s good for everyone. We believe deeply that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key for building the best product for our equally diverse community. To achieve this, we need to constantly work towards making Canva the best place to work, for everyone.
We will not accept or review any CVs from external recruitment agencies.
Working at Canva
Our culture is unlike anywhere else and we design your #CanvaLife experience to empower you to do the best work of your life.
Whether you’re in the office, working from home or choosing your own adventure, our benefits for permanent Canvanauts include:
• Competitive health benefits plans to support you and your wellbeing
• Equity packages to truly be a part of the Canva journey
• 401(k) retirement plan with company contribution to support you
• Hybrid work model (in-office & from home)
• Flexible leave so you can recharge, give back, support others or focus on your own professional development.
• Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents and carers throughout their parenting and caring journey.
• An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance. This is for you to spend on whatever will support your wellbeing and development.. because you know what you need to Vibe and Thrive, better than anyone.
• Virtual and in-office wellness benefits including Canva University, Employee Assistant Programs and Fitness & Meditation Classes.
• Canva For Good program matching your not-for-profit donations, Force for Good leave (3 paid volunteering days) and a range of sustainability and ethical initiatives to get involved in.
We make hiring decisions based on your experience, skills and passion. Please note that interviews are conducted virtually. When you apply, please tell us the pronouns you use and any reasonable adjustments you may need during the interview process.