We’re constantly working towards making Canva the best place to work, for everyone. We believe deeply that bringing together diversity of thoughts, perspectives and expression is key for building the best product for our equally diverse community all around the world. We celebrate uniqueness and whatever makes you, you and encourage everyone who wants to help us transform the way the world designs, to join us on this journey. We value all different types of experiences. If you don’t think you quite meet all of the qualifications, we’d still love to hear from you.
At Canva, our mission is to democratise design and empower creativity for anyone and everyone, on every platform. Inspired by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and a remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time.
Since launch in August 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 60 million monthly active users across 190 different countries who have created more than 6 Billion designs. We are one of the world’s fastest-growing technology companies and we have only achieved about 1% of what we want to do.
About the team and role
As Canva’s Social Media Lead (Consumer), you will be responsible for developing and executing a strategy that reinforces our brand and values, and that elevates and celebrates the stories of our community. You’ll work collaboratively with peers across brand marketing, creative, PR & Comms, growth marketing and more to position Canva as a thought leader in design, and drive awareness, adoption and affinity across our 65+ million users.
We’re looking for a creative and strategic storyteller who can help develop high impact programs that resonate with our consumer audience across all social media platforms:
– You’ll live and breathe social and cultural trends and be a fountain of knowledge when it comes to social platforms, viral campaigns, emerging conversations, brands, tools and social insights.
– You’ll have a passion for video content and understand the tactics and strategies to cut through the social algorithms.
– You have an analytical mindset and the ability to develop an in depth understanding of the consumer audience.
– You have excellent written, visual and verbal communication skills, the ability to manage complex and competing priorities
– You’ll be a motivated self-starter with the ability to drive stakeholder collaboration and be a key contributor to Canva’s global mission to empower the world to design and do the most good possible.
What You’ll Do
Who You’ll Be