WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Burger King, Delivery Hero, HBO Max, Mercari, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, hundreds of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 3 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Cross-Channel Campaign Management (Independent Platforms), Q3 2021, and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list for the fourth consecutive year. The company has also been selected as one of Fortune’s Best Workplace for Millennials in 2021, and was ranked #20 on Fortune’s Best Medium Sized Workplaces in 2021. Braze is certified as a Great Place to Work in the UK and the U.S. and is recognized as one of the UK's Best Workplaces for Women.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
We're looking for an innovative, organized and collaborative Technical Project Manager to join our Revenue Operations Team. As Technical Project Manager, you’ll be managing projects that are core to the strategic future of the tech stack managed by the RevOps Team. In this role you’ll be scoping and running projects alongside leadership stakeholders with demanding timelines as you’ll be delivering operational excellence into their teams.
The ideal candidate will have significant experience managing projects revolving around Salesforce and can wear many different hats while working with a wide-range of different stakeholders from internal Braze teams to clients and third-party partners. You should have examples of projects that you’ve managed end-to-end from requirements gathering to finished product. You should be great at communicating with both technical and non-technical stakeholders, breaking down complicated problems, developing hypotheses, and building to scale.
If you’re an organized, technically minded inspirational leader; if you enjoy a ‘can do’ environment where everyone gets their hands dirty, then this role may be for you.
WHO YOU ARE
You will have solid experience of project management within an operations or technical team. You are the type of person who can manage multiple, complex workstreams and never miss a beat. You will be able to convey your ability to manage significant projects or programs explaining how and why they succeeded.
You enjoy the clarity of a well-documented solution that brings order into a complex world. You work diligently to achieve your goals, you think broadly about organizational change management, and you team well with key stakeholders from across the business to achieve your goals and help them towards theirs. You are experienced with being accountable to senior leadership.
Your broad range of skills allow you to cover new and challenging scenarios, always flexing as strategies solidify.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Project manage process automation initiatives and new technology/partner integration, gathering requirements, documenting tasks, and communicating updates
- Deeply understand RevOps internal processes, tools and technologies revolving around Salesforce
- Determine the relevant roles that are needed to deliver projects on time and meet with corresponding leadership to get help with resourcing your projects
- Collaborate with a wide-range of teams across Braze ( Business Intelligence, Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Finance, etc) to gather information on team needs and challenges and identify opportunities for process improvement or solutions
- Establish and manage stakeholder expectations
WHAT YOU HAVE
- 2-3 years of managing complex internal projects in a growing SaaS business.
- Deep understanding of Salesforce and a background that includes undertaking projects within Salesforce.
- A strong understanding of specific industry project management and technical delivery methodologies for software (e.g. Project Management Institute methodologies, agile/scrum, and/or software development lifecycle) – and how to pick the right approach for the job.
- Working knowledge of using Jira , Asana or other project management tools.
- You have strong communication, collaboration, organization, and persuasion skills.
- You have a proactive, positive, can-do attitude. You drive projects to completion and are always looking for new ways that processes and products can be improved.
- High level of intellectual curiosity. You see opportunity and growth in learning more about what you do and how it impacts others.
- Solid organizational skills, including attention to detail and ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Great communication skills and comfort navigating key stakeholder management across a diverse technical audience, including senior leadership.
- Bonus Points:
- Certification in project management such as PMP, CSM, PRINCE2, etc.
- Salesforce Certification
- Strong experience with Google Suite
- Technical skills around reporting and analytics
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.