Braze (Nasdaq: BRZE) is a leading, comprehensive customer engagement platform that powers interactions between consumers and brands they love. With Braze, global brands like Burger King, Delivery Hero, HBO Max, Mercari, and Venmo can ingest and process customer data in real time, orchestrate and optimize contextually relevant, cross-channel marketing campaigns, and continuously evolve their customer engagement strategies. And we do it at scale – last fiscal year our customers used Braze to send approximately 1.5 trillion messages to billions of monthly active users.
But we’re so much more than our platform. Although we’ve recently grown to a team of over 1,300 people, Braze still buzzes with energy, collaboration, and transparency. We value curiosity, individuality, and tenacity—as part of the team, you’ll be encouraged to take your seat at the table and create your own destiny. Our values are inspired by our employees, which means Braze is a place where you can truly be yourself. We're growing, with a focus on building for the long term under tenured leadership and continuing to evolve for the better.
Need more proof? Braze is proudly certified as a Great Place to Work® in the U.S. and the UK. In 2022, Braze ranked #1 on Fortune’s Best Small and Medium Workplace in New York, #5 on Fortune’s Best Workplaces for Millennials in the US, and #11 on Fortune’s Best Medium Sized Workplace for Women in the UK.
You’ll find many of us at headquarters in New York City or around the world in Austin, Berlin, Chicago, London, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore, Tokyo, and Toronto.
We are looking for a Talent Sourcer to help support our Sales hiring across North America. You will partner with recruiting and hiring managers to build teams across our Sales organization and inform on hiring strategies to hire the right people for every job where they can make the biggest impact. You may also have the opportunity to work on strategic projects to improve and innovate how we attract and recruit the best talent because we know that there’s always a better way!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Source and generate a pipeline of qualified candidates for a variety of Sales roles (Account Executives, Sales Leadership etc.).
- Screen candidates for availability, interest level, salary range, relocation needs, etc.
- Strategically utilize Gem, LinkedIn, Hired, online research, events, etc. to engage highly passive, sought after candidates.
- Partner closely with Sales recruiters and stakeholders within a variety of teams.
- Gain an understanding of how to locate and engage diverse talent for Braze which will be measured by specific metrics created by the Manager of TA Sourcing.
WHO YOU ARE
- 1-5 years of experience sourcing talent.
- Experience working with leadership and sales candidates preferred.
- Linkedin Recruiter expert.
- Ability to work in a metrics-oriented team to meet and/or exceed expectations.
- Ability to consistently source and engage talented and passive candidates.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple searches simultaneously.
- Experience recruiting in-house or at an agency.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bonus points: Experience using Greenhouse ATS and Gem.
WHAT WE OFFER
From comprehensive benefits to remote availability to flexible time off, we’ve got you covered so you can prioritize work-life harmony.
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Retirement and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
- Flexible paid time off
- Comprehensive benefit plans covering medical, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Family services that include fertility benefits and equal paid parental leave
- Global presence, dog-friendly offices, and remote availability
- Professional development supported by formal career pathing, learning platforms, and tuition reimbursement
- Community engagement opportunities throughout the year, including an annual company wide Volunteerism Week
- Employee Resource Groups that provide supportive communities within Braze
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun culture recognized as a Great Place to Work®
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”), as amended by the California Privacy Rights Act (“CPRA”) which comes into effect January 1, 2023, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.