Braze (Nasdaq: BRZE) is a leading, comprehensive customer engagement platform that powers interactions between consumers and brands they love. With Braze, global brands like Burger King, Delivery Hero, HBO Max, Mercari, and Venmo can ingest and process customer data in real time, orchestrate and optimize contextually relevant, cross-channel marketing campaigns, and continuously evolve their customer engagement strategies. And we do it at scale – last fiscal year our customers used Braze to send approximately 1.5 trillion messages to billions of monthly active users.
But we’re so much more than our platform. Although we’ve recently grown to a team of over 1,300 people, Braze still buzzes with energy, collaboration, and transparency. We value curiosity, individuality, and tenacity—as part of the team, you’ll be encouraged to take your seat at the table and create your own destiny. Our values are inspired by our employees, which means Braze is a place where you can truly be yourself. We're growing, with a focus on building for the long term under tenured leadership and continuing to evolve for the better.
Need more proof? Braze is proudly certified as a Great Place to Work® in the U.S. and the UK. In 2022, Braze ranked #1 on Fortune’s Best Small and Medium Workplace in New York, #5 on Fortune’s Best Workplaces for Millennials in the US, and #11 on Fortune’s Best Medium Sized Workplace for Women in the UK.
You’ll find many of us at headquarters in New York City or around the world in Austin, Berlin, Chicago, London, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore, Tokyo, and Toronto.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
You love everything about data. You have no problem diving into data; cleaning it, transforming it, analyzing it, visualizing it, and using it to tell stories. You want to develop your passion into a career at a rapidly growing company with tons of data about mobile and digital interactions. You want to contribute to the business as well as grow the business.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Identify reports, dashboards, and analysis needed by the business
- Design and implement said reports, dashboards, and analysis
- Analyze billions mobile and digital messaging data points
- Be in the weeds pulling, cleaning, analyzing, and transforming raw data into insightful findings
WHO YOU ARE
- BA/BS in Statistics, Math, Economics, Computer Science or similar technical discipline
- 5-7 years of experience in BI, Data Analytics, and Data Modeling
- 5-7 years of SQL experience
- Experience with Programming and/or Scripting Languages (Python, Ruby, C++, Java etc)
- Experience with data visualization tools (Looker, Tableau, MicroStrategy, DataBricks)
- Knowledge of advanced statistical analysis techniques (forecasting, time-series analysis, logistic regression, Machine Learning, etc)
- Fast learner, self-starter, go-getter, and intellectually curious
IDEALLY, WHAT YOU'LL HAVE
- Experience working within an Agile team
- Project Management Experience
- Experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Redis)
- Experience working on cross-department teams
For candidates based in the United States, the pay range for this position at the start of employment is expected to be between $98,600 and $121,500/year with an expected On Target Earnings (OTE) between $116,000 and $152,000/year (including bonus or commission). Your exact offer may vary depending on multiple individualized factors, including market location, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. In addition to cash compensation, Braze offers full- and part- time employees a comprehensive Total Rewards package that includes equity grants of restricted stock (RSUs) so that all Braze employees own a piece of our company.
WHAT WE OFFER
From comprehensive benefits to remote availability to flexible time off, we’ve got you covered so you can prioritize work-life harmony.
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Retirement and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
- Flexible paid time off
- Comprehensive benefit plans covering medical, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Family services that include fertility benefits and equal paid parental leave
- Global presence, dog-friendly offices, and remote availability
- Professional development supported by formal career pathing, learning platforms, and tuition reimbursement
- Community engagement opportunities throughout the year, including an annual company wide Volunteerism Week
- Employee Resource Groups that provide supportive communities within Braze
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun culture recognized as a Great Place to Work®
Details of these benefit plans will be provided if a candidate receives an offer of employment. Benefits may vary by location.
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”), as amended by the California Privacy Rights Act (“CPRA”) which comes into effect January 1, 2023, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.