WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Burger King, Delivery Hero, HBO Max, Mercari, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, hundreds of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 3 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Cross-Channel Campaign Management (Independent Platforms), Q3 2021, and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list for the fourth consecutive year. The company has also been selected as one of Fortune’s Best Workplace for Millennials in 2021, and was ranked #20 on Fortune’s Best Medium Sized Workplaces in 2021. Braze is certified as a Great Place to Work in the UK and the U.S. and is recognized as one of the UK's Best Workplaces for Women.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
The Partnerships Manager, AMER West Technology Alliances at Braze play a critical role in developing Braze go-to-market strategy through our Technology partners ecosystem. This role supports the Tech Alliances Program’s mission to grow mutual business with our Strategic Tech and Cloud partners and their clients (Braze prospects and customers). We are looking for someone who is passionate about building and monetizing strategic relationships, driving scalable programs in collaboration with external partners and internal teams, who is biased towards building repeatability and scalability through innovation, proactively seeking to improve commercial development achievements and partner experience and is driven to make a measurable impact.
- Manage existing relationships with Braze strategic Technology partners in AMER West and build new relationships with new partners we onboard to Braze Alloys ISV program.
- Generate and strategically manage partner driven pipeline programs through proactive identifying opportunities across partners, customers and prospects base.
- Build alignment with regional sales and business development leads and commitment on key partnership goals and strategic initiatives by maintaining access and influence with key stakeholders
- Lead regional partner marketing efforts and develop go-to-market strategies in collaboration with Braze marketing team and key partners (Webinars, Roundtables, Conferences, Events)
- Identify commercial opportunities across our partner ecosystem using platforms such as Crossbeam and Salesforce, create reports, forecast and present to sales management to ensure meeting quarterly targets and optimizing the regional program.
- Create and improve partner-facing enablement materials and templates. Act as the point of contact to increase partner knowledge on Braze platform and proactively train partners in our core proposition, new use cases and new platform functionality.
- As needed, effectively demonstrate Braze capabilities to prospective partners.
WHO YOU ARE
- Experience in managing Partners relationships and building commercial partner programs an/or business development experience,
- Strong business acumen and desire to understand how businesses operate within a larger ecosystem.
- You have knowledge of two or more of the following: SaaS, Mobile, APIs, Marketing Automation, Direct Marketing, Analytics or Programming (HTML etc).
- Adaptive and agile in a quickly changing environment with competing priorities.
- Strong organizational, project management and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication both written and verbal skills
- You have exemplary written and verbal communication skills coupled with unparalleled follow up skills. Clients have the impression that you listen and understand their problems.
- Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making partners successful through repeatable and scalable solutions.
- Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
- Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
- 5+ years of experience in business development or partnerships in SaaS companies
- Proficient in platforms such as Salesforce, Crossbeam and data visualization tools, like Looker.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.