Braze (Nasdaq: BRZE) is a leading, comprehensive customer engagement platform that powers interactions between consumers and brands they love. With Braze, global brands like Burger King, Delivery Hero, HBO Max, Mercari, and Venmo can ingest and process customer data in real time, orchestrate and optimize contextually relevant, cross-channel marketing campaigns, and continuously evolve their customer engagement strategies. And we do it at scale – last fiscal year our customers used Braze to send approximately 1.5 trillion messages to billions of monthly active users.
But we’re so much more than our platform. Although we’ve recently grown to a team of over 1,300 people, Braze still buzzes with energy, collaboration, and transparency. We value curiosity, individuality, and tenacity—as part of the team, you’ll be encouraged to take your seat at the table and create your own destiny. Our values are inspired by our employees, which means Braze is a place where you can truly be yourself. We're growing, with a focus on building for the long term under tenured leadership and continuing to evolve for the better.
Need more proof? Braze is proudly certified as a Great Place to Work® in the U.S. and the UK. In 2022, Braze ranked #1 on Fortune’s Best Small and Medium Workplace in New York, #5 on Fortune’s Best Workplaces for Millennials in the US, and #11 on Fortune’s Best Medium Sized Workplace for Women in the UK.
You’ll find many of us at headquarters in New York City or around the world in Austin, Berlin, Chicago, London, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore, Tokyo, and Toronto.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Braze is looking for a Senior Field Marketing Manager to own the strategy, execution and operations of our in-person and virtual event activations to assist our Americas sales team hit quarterly and annual targets. This role will develop pipeline generation, pipeline acceleration and executive engagement programs for the go-to-market team, and will be tasked with optimizing the marketing and sales processes behind events to ensure that sales and marketing are capitalizing on engagements pre, onsite and post event. You are not just an event producer, you are a marketer with a focus on optimizing events to drive ROI, and a test, learn and iterate attitude.
- Be a strategic partner to our regional and go-to-market teams on the strategy, development and execution of our field marketing events, consisting of both in-person and virtual activations, with the primary focus of generating and accelerating pipeline
- Research, recommend and execute on sponsored events that will help us target key verticals
- Develop an event marketing management process that includes, but is not limited to salesforce processes for lists pre and post event, optimization of sales enablement processes, clearly defining roles and responsibilities and ensuring consistency across all events
- Work with our Field Marketing Associate (to be hired) to manage event logistics, budget and on-site coordination (when relevant)
- Work with the marketing and go-to-market teams to ensure we’re hitting our audience development goals, both through owned and paid channels, as well as enabling sales to drive attendance from their target accounts – you will ultimately be responsible for ensuring that we’re tracking appropriately to hit registration targets
- Track lead flow to ensure the appropriate GTM segments are following up with event registrants in a timely manner
- Measure ROI through metrics analysis and reporting via SFDC/Marketo
- Partner with our brand marketing team to ensure that event narrative, content and production quality adhere to brand standards
WHO YOU ARE
- 7+ years experience in the areas of marketing and/or sales
- High aptitude for looking at problems as opportunities, then working with others to create unique solutions to solve them
- Experience with pipeline generation strategies and implementation
- Experience working with a B2B sales organization
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills to work with and maintain long-term relationships with customers, prospects, and influencers
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- A desire to mentor more junior associates in a similar role
- Ability to juggle multiple, demanding tasks simultaneously and with accuracy
- Ability to collaborate with other internal departments to create a positive company-wide team effort for regional marketing event programs
- Ability to manage expectations, feedback and accountability with sales leadership and account executives
- Familiarity with tech and marketing communities; familiarity with SaaS business communities a plus
- Domestic travel, when required
- Experience with inside sales and Marketo is a plus
- Candidates with a B2B background preferred
WHAT WE OFFER
From comprehensive benefits to remote availability to flexible time off, we’ve got you covered so you can prioritize work-life harmony.
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Retirement and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
- Flexible paid time off
- Comprehensive benefit plans covering medical, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Family services that include fertility benefits and equal paid parental leave
- Global presence, dog-friendly offices, and remote availability
- Professional development supported by formal career pathing, learning platforms, and tuition reimbursement
- Community engagement opportunities throughout the year, including an annual company wide Volunteerism Week
- Employee Resource Groups that provide supportive communities within Braze
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun culture recognized as a Great Place to Work®
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”), as amended by the California Privacy Rights Act (“CPRA”) which comes into effect January 1, 2023, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.