WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Burger King, Delivery Hero, HBO Max, Mercari, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, hundreds of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 3 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Cross-Channel Campaign Management (Independent Platforms), Q3 2021, and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list for the fourth consecutive year. The company has also been selected as one of Fortune’s Best Workplace for Millennials in 2021, and was ranked #20 on Fortune’s Best Medium Sized Workplaces in 2021. Braze is certified as a Great Place to Work in the UK and the U.S. and is recognized as one of the UK's Best Workplaces for Women.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
This is a management SaaS sales role with a high level of experience managing a team of Account Executives. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about helping brands communicate more effectively with their customers, building a winning team, and expanding our highly successful customer base. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience selling a SaaS product to SMB clients in the South East Asia market.
Strong candidates will have experience working with Commercial clients, as well as the ability to coach and lead a sales team. In addition, experience selling marketing automation, CRM, email, or analytics solution is highly preferred. Your team will focus on the entire lifecycle relationship with their clients, so you should have experience helping them develop and evangelize net-new business, while nurturing and expanding the relationships with their customer base.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Hire, nurture and lead a team of world-class sales talent
- Coach your team through the overall sales process, participate, where appropriate, in a hands-on manner in deals, and provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting
- Identify, build and execute customer acquisition and expansion strategies for the region in conjunction with the Commercial Sales Director and other Go-To-Market Teams (BDR, marketing, value engineering, SolCon, Braze executives)
- Be the “voice of Braze” in prospect, customer and industry forums
- Plan and manage at both the strategic and operational levels
- Be a proactive voice within our commercial and global sales leadership team
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.