WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Burger King, Delivery Hero, HBO Max, Mercari, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, hundreds of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 3 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Cross-Channel Campaign Management (Independent Platforms), Q3 2021, and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list for the fourth consecutive year. The company has also been selected as one of Fortune’s Best Workplace for Millennials in 2021, and was ranked #20 on Fortune’s Best Medium Sized Workplaces in 2021. Braze is certified as a Great Place to Work in the UK and the U.S. and is recognized as one of the UK's Best Workplaces for Women.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
This is a management SaaS sales role with a high level of experience managing a team of Account Executives. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience selling a SaaS product to Commercial/Mid-Market clients.
Strong candidates will have experience working with Commercial clients, as well as the ability to coach and lead a sales team. In addition, experience selling marketing automation, CRM, email, or analytics solutions is highly preferred.
WHAT YOU HAVE
- Minimum of 5 years of proven experience within Sales
- At least 2 years of experience managing a team of Commercial sales executives
- Able to work cross-functionally with Marketing, Customer Success, and Sales Operations
- Outstanding verbal, written and stand-up presentation skills
- A proven connector in your daily life through social media and other mediums
- Up-to-date on digital and application trends, especially in the mobile space
- Proven success navigating large organisations and ability to quickly identify the decision-makers and decision-making process for large SaaS investments
- Prior experience in a startup technology company is a plus
- Fluent in French
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.