WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Burger King, Delivery Hero, HBO Max, Mercari, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, hundreds of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 3 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Cross-Channel Campaign Management (Independent Platforms), Q3 2021, and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list for the fourth consecutive year. The company has also been selected as one of Fortune’s Best Workplace for Millennials in 2021, and was ranked #20 on Fortune’s Best Medium Sized Workplaces in 2021. Braze is certified as a Great Place to Work in the UK and the U.S. and is recognized as one of the UK's Best Workplaces for Women.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
This is a SaaS enterprise sales leadership role, managing a team of Enterprise Account Executives for Braze’s market-leading Customer Journey Orchestration platform. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about helping brands communicate more effectively with their customers, building a winning team, and expanding our highly successful customer base.
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of successful experience leading, and developing a team of enterprise sellers in a high-growth, rapidly evolving, and dynamically competitive market.
Your team will focus on the entire lifecycle relationship with their clients, so you should have experience helping them develop and evangelise net-new business, while nurturing and expanding the relationships with their customer base. As a front-line leader whose team addresses the problems of customers across multiple industries, you should have strong business acumen, and help prepare for, and participate directly in, customer-facing engagements.
Your leadership will have a direct impact on the success of our customers, the development of your team, and the success of Braze.
WHAT YOU HAVE
- Minimum of 5 years of successful experience leading a team of quota-carrying Enterprise Account Executives
- A proven ability to recruit, retain, inspire, and develop top talent
- Proven experience in leading teams through the full-lifecycle of a SaaS customer: prospecting, acquisition, retention and long-term relationship growth
- Ability to coordinate and work cross-functionally internally with internal constituencies, including Business Development, Marketing, Customer Success, Legal, and Sales Operations
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent commercial and legal negotiation skills
- Strong technical and business acumen; the ability to engage with multiple customer personas across a wide variety of industries and within both technical and marketing functional roles
- Up-to-date on digital and application trends, especially in the mobile space
- Proven success navigating large organisations and ability to quickly identify the decision makers and decision-making process for large SaaS investments
- Prior experience selling Mobile or Marketing Technology is a strong plus
- Prior experience in a startup technology company a plus
- Fluent in French
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.