WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Burger King, Delivery Hero, HBO Max, Mercari, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, hundreds of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 3 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Cross-Channel Campaign Management (Independent Platforms), Q3 2021, and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list for the fourth consecutive year. The company has also been selected as one of Fortune’s Best Workplace for Millennials in 2021, and was ranked #20 on Fortune’s Best Medium Sized Workplaces in 2021. Braze is certified as a Great Place to Work in the UK and the U.S. and is recognized as one of the UK's Best Workplaces for Women.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to own the go-to-market strategy for SMS and other messaging channels as we strive to accelerate our growth in the coming years.
We’re looking for an experienced and action-oriented product marketing manager to position our messaging channels. This role would be responsible for revenue-driving channels like Braze SMS, as well as launching new channels as we expand our engagement offerings for marketers.
This role is a full-stack product marketing role – a successful candidate requires a passion for building action plans that ensure we’re reaching the marketing buyer with the right messaging, through the right channels, and at the right moment. The Product Marketing team is cross-functional, working across the organization with Marketing, Product, Services, Growth and Sales. You will have accountability and ownership for all aspects of product marketing, serve as a subject matter expert for your portfolio of products, including positioning and messaging, driving product adoption, creating collateral and programs, and shaping the future of the Braze product roadmap in partnership with Product.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Develop and lead launch plans for Braze SMS, new features and enhancements, as well as new messaging channels as we expand our offering, in close partnership with Product.
- Serve as a subject matter expert to GTM teams and ensure that the GTM teams, including sales, customer success, and onboarding teams, have the training and marketing collateral they need to successfully present and sell our products and services.
- Shape our understanding and approach to competition in the market by leading intelligence gathering, strategy, and execution for a competitive market category and complex industry landscape.
- Drive product adoption with thoughtful customer programs to educate our customers on the value that they can derive from our products and services.
- Work closely with our product and UX teams to clarify customer needs and ensure that we make continuous improvements to our products.
WHO YOU ARE:
- 5+ years of experience in B2B business (preferably SaaS). Marketing software experience preferred.
- Metrics-driven and hyper-focused on results rooted in strategic and tactical execution.
- Proven track record working collaboratively and across multiple teams and projects to take new products and features to the market.
- Strong understanding of the marketing buyer and user personas to drive sales and adoption.
- Self-starter and team player who thrives in ambiguity and proactively solves challenges.
- Storyteller with excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills with a strong attention to detail and the ability to convey complex concepts to a wide variety of audiences.
- Strong understanding of the product development process to effectively partner with Product and guide the product roadmap.
- Natural empathy for our internal and external stakeholders and their challenges and cultural competency to skillfully engage culturally and geographically diverse audiences.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.