Braze (Nasdaq: BRZE) is a leading, comprehensive customer engagement platform that powers interactions between consumers and brands they love. With Braze, global brands like Burger King, Delivery Hero, HBO Max, Mercari, and Venmo can ingest and process customer data in real time, orchestrate and optimize contextually relevant, cross-channel marketing campaigns, and continuously evolve their customer engagement strategies. And we do it at scale – last fiscal year our customers used Braze to send approximately 1.5 trillion messages to billions of monthly active users.
But we’re so much more than our platform. Although we’ve recently grown to a team of over 1,300 people, Braze still buzzes with energy, collaboration, and transparency. We value curiosity, individuality, and tenacity—as part of the team, you’ll be encouraged to take your seat at the table and create your own destiny. Our values are inspired by our employees, which means Braze is a place where you can truly be yourself. We're growing, with a focus on building for the long term under tenured leadership and continuing to evolve for the better.
Need more proof? Braze is proudly certified as a Great Place to Work® in the U.S. and the UK. In 2022, Braze ranked #1 on Fortune’s Best Small and Medium Workplace in New York, #5 on Fortune’s Best Workplaces for Millennials in the US, and #11 on Fortune’s Best Medium Sized Workplace for Women in the UK.
You’ll find many of us at headquarters in New York City or around the world in Austin, Berlin, Chicago, London, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore, Tokyo, and Toronto.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
We are seeking a Product Manager to join the Braze Reporting and User Targeting teams. Product Managers at Braze help execute the product roadmap for a given product area and work closely with engineers, product designers and product managers to bring new products to life.
Braze’s User Targeting team focuses on making it efficient and seamless for customers to build user cohorts and send relevant messaging to them. Braze’s Reporting team focuses on making it easy for customers to understand the performance and impact of their marketing efforts.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Collaborate closely with designers, engineers, UX researchers, and product managers to execute the Reporting and User Targeting product strategies.
- Contribute to the creation of data-driven product roadmaps by:
- Surfacing insights from client interviews, feedback and data.
- Understanding customer problems and building proposals to address them.
- Run point on launching our newest features.
- Optimize our development cycles by driving adoption of features and collecting client feedback.
- Establish and manage internal and external stakeholder expectations.
WHO YOU ARE:
- 3+ years of work experience.
- Strong communication, collaboration, organization, and persuasion skills.
- A proactive, positive, can-do attitude. You drive projects to completion excellently, have a track record of delivering business impact, and are always looking for new ways that processes and products can be improved.
- Ability to work within a cross-functional team and balance multiple projects at once.
- Eagerness to learn and grow.
- Bonus Points:
- Experience working on a product team in any capacity.
- Experience analyzing data.
- Experience at a B2B SaaS company.
- Marketing industry experience or subject matter expertise.
WHAT WE OFFER
From comprehensive benefits to remote availability to flexible time off, we’ve got you covered so you can prioritize work-life harmony.
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Retirement and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
- Flexible paid time off
- Comprehensive benefit plans covering medical, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Family services that include fertility benefits and equal paid parental leave
- Global presence, dog-friendly offices, and remote availability
- Professional development supported by formal career pathing, learning platforms, and tuition reimbursement
- Community engagement opportunities throughout the year, including an annual company wide Volunteerism Week
- Employee Resource Groups that provide supportive communities within Braze
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun culture recognized as a Great Place to Work®
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”), as amended by the California Privacy Rights Act (“CPRA”) which comes into effect January 1, 2023, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.