WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Burger King, Delivery Hero, HBO Max, Mercari, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, hundreds of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 3 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Cross-Channel Campaign Management (Independent Platforms), Q3 2021, and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list for the fourth consecutive year. The company has also been selected as one of Fortune’s Best Workplace for Millennials in 2021, and was ranked #20 on Fortune’s Best Medium Sized Workplaces in 2021. Braze is certified as a Great Place to Work in the UK and the U.S. and is recognized as one of the UK's Best Workplaces for Women.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
As a People Business Partner II, you will serve as a trusted resource and confidant to employees, a strategic consultant to management on employee relations issues, and lead human resources initiatives. You will be empowered to have direct ownership over a variety of projects and work. This role will be based in Singapore, supporting our APAC team, and is an exciting opportunity to bring your people relations experience to a fast-growing tech company!
Here are some things to expect in your day-to-day:
- Provide guidance and assistance to both regional and global management on a broad range of human resources policies and compliance, practices, and programs
- Act as a thought partner with managers to improve departmental people-related priorities
- Advise employees by taking a consultative approach to help them enhance their working relationships, plan and execute on their career goals, and be impactful and successful contributors to the Braze team
- Serve as an initial point of contact and intermediary for managers and employees, and offer advice, counseling, and training on employee relations matters
- Be both an advocate for employees and a champion for the business
- Work hand-in-hand with leadership and management to diagnose organizational design and development needs; increase employee motivation, engagement, productivity, and retention; recommend and implement solutions to continuously build morale; and drive our engaging and exciting culture!
- Coach leadership and management on workforce and succession planning to identify and take action on critical talent
- Partner closely with other People team functions (People Operations, Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development) to better the overall employee experience; evaluate training programs and determine training needs for both individuals and teams; analyze workforce trends utilizing technology and data, and more
- Engage with the global Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiative(s) to promote education and engagement with the regional Singapore community
- Build and implement people-focused programs that align with Braze’s mission, values, culture, and goals
WHO YOU ARE
You’re a highly-motivated, enthusiastic, and dedicated human resources professional who is able to balance the needs of the business with the needs of our people!
Specifically, you have:
- 1-2+ years of specific HR business partner experience, preferably in the fast-paced start-up or tech industry, supporting a range of both technical and non-technical client groups
- 3-5+ years of full-time professional work experience (business and human resources/client-facing experience preferred)
- A strong understanding and experience with human resources best practices, employment law and employee relations
- Excellent verbal and written communication, and cross-functional collaboration skills
- A strategic mindset and a “roll-up-your-sleeves” attitude — no task is too small for you
- Superb organizational skills, attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and be adaptable as situations require
- Robust multitasking skills and comfort wearing many hats at once
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.