WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Burger King, Delivery Hero, HBO Max, Mercari, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, hundreds of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 3 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Cross-Channel Campaign Management (Independent Platforms), Q3 2021, and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list for the fourth consecutive year. The company has also been selected as one of Fortune’s Best Workplace for Millennials in 2021, and was ranked #20 on Fortune’s Best Medium Sized Workplaces in 2021. Braze is certified as a Great Place to Work in the UK and the U.S. and is recognized as one of the UK's Best Workplaces for Women.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
We are looking for an experienced Partner Account Manager to sit within our Alliances organisation and report into the VP of Global Solutions Alliances. This experienced partnerships leader will scale and expand on the success of an established agency partner program across the AMER region.
The Partner Account Manager will evolve the agency alliance strategy and action the GTM plan. You will acquire and onboard new agency partners, whilst also managing and growing relationships with an existing patch of regional boutique agency and consulting partners.
This role works very closely with our Sales organization; both our AMER Sales Directors on our program strategy, as well as our AMER Account Executives on sourcing new business pipeline and influencing pipeline via our agency partners. This role is largely measured on quality pipeline generation, which is created through deploying strategic GTM programs with our partners and field sales teams.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing and managing comprehensive GTM plans with our agency partners, which manifest in quality net-new business pipeline
- Supporting the sales cycle alongside our sales teams, from prospecting to deal close, in collaboration with our agency partners
- Advancing differentiated value propositions and specialism with agency partners, and articulating that story internally at Braze and with our agency partner organisations, and ultimately evangelizing the story in the market
- Ensuring partnership accountability and reciprocity, with measured flow of outsourced Braze services in exchange for net-new client opportunities from our agency partners
- Reviewing sales play metrics and effectiveness on a recurring basis with agency partners and Braze leadership. Maintain CRM reporting and dashboards that communicate to leadership the effectiveness of GTM sales plays with our agency partners.
- Collaborating cross-functionally with other Braze departments and divisions, including Tech and Cloud Partnerships, Partner Marketing, Partner Education & Enablement, etc.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- 3-5+ years of partnerships experience in a modern cloud technology company. Agency/Consultancy experience is a plus.
- Demonstrable proof of producing measurable sourced pipeline and influenced revenue results via a mature SaaS partner program/playbook. A strong bias for execution and are motivated by exceeding targets and results.
- Knowledge of the agency and marketing services ecosystem. Understanding of service offering creation, marketing, lead generation, and professional services organization key performance indicators.
- Experience working with agencies and consultancies, and intimate knowledge of agency org structure, business dynamics, and effective business case development.
- Ability to lead through ambiguity, take on complex strategic and operational initiatives and scale effectively across a large organization and distributed team
- Strong drive and character qualities that match with Braze Core Values
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.