Braze (Nasdaq: BRZE) is a leading, comprehensive customer engagement platform that powers interactions between consumers and brands they love. With Braze, global brands like Burger King, Delivery Hero, HBO Max, Mercari, and Venmo can ingest and process customer data in real time, orchestrate and optimize contextually relevant, cross-channel marketing campaigns, and continuously evolve their customer engagement strategies. And we do it at scale – last fiscal year our customers used Braze to send approximately 1.5 trillion messages to billions of monthly active users.
But we’re so much more than our platform. Although we’ve recently grown to a team of over 1,300 people, Braze still buzzes with energy, collaboration, and transparency. We value curiosity, individuality, and tenacity—as part of the team, you’ll be encouraged to take your seat at the table and create your own destiny. Our values are inspired by our employees, which means Braze is a place where you can truly be yourself. We're growing, with a focus on building for the long term under tenured leadership and continuing to evolve for the better.
Need more proof? Braze is proudly certified as a Great Place to Work® in the U.S. and the UK. In 2022, Braze ranked #1 on Fortune’s Best Small and Medium Workplace in New York, #5 on Fortune’s Best Workplaces for Millennials in the US, and #11 on Fortune’s Best Medium Sized Workplace for Women in the UK.
You’ll find many of us at headquarters in New York City or around the world in Austin, Berlin, Chicago, London, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore, Tokyo, and Toronto.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Braze is looking for a Marketing Operations Lead to help grow our mighty MarTech & Operations team in EMEA. You will join our MarOps team in EMEA, leading and executing world class marketing campaigns, creating new marketing tech architectures, and helping to reimagine how the Braze MarOps function will scale in EMEA. This person will be responsible for overseeing Marketing’s day to day activities; from advanced email campaign programming, data cleansing and augmentation, and flexing your skills in launching new MarOps frameworks.
You’ll be joining a fast and growing marketing team that is continually testing new marketing channels and tactics in an established market. As part of this growth, we’re looking for somebody to help lead our EMEA regional marketing team processes to measure performance, provide MarOps best practices, and uncover new opportunities in our tech stack that we’re missing. This role requires excellent organizational skills, an eagle eye for details, and a passion to stay up to date on the industry’s latest new MarTech developments.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
As a Marketing Operations Lead, you will own and drive EMEA regional marketing campaign execution and MarOps infrastructure improvements. You will be our in region expert of campaign frameworks and execute various marketing activities in email, data cleansing, and landing page developments. The infrastructure you will be helping to drive is responsible for our marketing data, marketing technology, and insights that are used to support the strategy and execution of Braze’s initiatives. Your ultimate responsibility is to ensure our marketing technology systems are executing and driving insightful data back into the organization at scale.
You are a marketing expert that can effortlessly oversee dozens of marketing projects and mentor others. You’re able to set goals that map to the departmental and organizational goals and mission. You consistently deliver superior campaigns and have a history of spearheading large cross functional programs between Marketo and Salesforce.
You'll develop and establish what it means to be part of the “Braze Experience” beyond the actual product experience. If you have a passion for connecting people through creativity, we’d love to have you join our growing marketing team.
- Partner with the Regional Marketing and Revenue Operation Teams to design, manage, and execute multi-channel campaigns, SFDC reports, and enhancing our lead routing processes to deliver the highest quality of leads to sales
- Own our EMEA Marketing segmentation approach and overall audience management; collaborate with marketing and sales stakeholders to create segmented lists across pipeline, regions, industries, and personas
- Run targeted emails, personalized landing pages, and A/B tests, tracking and sharing performance, and adapting strategy to improve performance across channels throughout the customer journey
- Identify and create new campaign templates that could be used by our large global marketing team
- SFDC reporting and knowledge of marketing attribution models to help hit goals and produce meaningful insights for the team
- Database management: govern lead list imports, database cleanliness and organization, field updates, deliverability, and regulation
- Actively identify and remove obstacles preventing our Marketing teams from trusting and using data effectively
- Be enthusiastic, proactive and eager to learn new skills
WHO YOU ARE
- 4+ years of marketing experience with a B2B software company
- 4+ years experience with Marketo
- 4+ years experience with Salesforce and great understanding of SFDC Reports and the Campaign Object
- 3+ years of experience with Hopin, Zoom Webinars, Bizzabo or comparable event tech software
- 3+ years of experience in any modern CMS (e.g. Craft, Wordpress etc) building and customizing landing pages
- Excellent communication throughout all levels of the organization including leadership.
- Familiarity with various email and cookie opt-in and database management policies across EMEA
- Experience with effectively communicating with managers and teammates across various time zones. This role will be reporting to a manager residing in the United States.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized marketer
- Ability to juggle multiple, demanding tasks simultaneously and with accuracy
- Passionate about participating in a collaborative, energetic, fun, and smart work atmosphere
- Bonus Points if you have:
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Optimizely, Demandbase, G2, Qualified, Data Studio, Looker, and Tableau
WHAT WE OFFER
From comprehensive benefits to remote availability to flexible time off, we’ve got you covered so you can prioritize work-life harmony.
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Retirement and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
- Flexible paid time off
- Comprehensive benefit plans covering medical, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Family services that include fertility benefits and equal paid parental leave
- Global presence, dog-friendly offices, and remote availability
- Professional development supported by formal career pathing, learning platforms, and tuition reimbursement
- Community engagement opportunities throughout the year, including an annual company wide Volunteerism Week
- Employee Resource Groups that provide supportive communities within Braze
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun culture recognized as a Great Place to Work®
Details of these benefit plans will be provided if a candidate receives an offer of employment. Benefits may vary by location.
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”), as amended by the California Privacy Rights Act (“CPRA”) which comes into effect January 1, 2023, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.