WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Burger King, Delivery Hero, HBO Max, Mercari, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, hundreds of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 3 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Cross-Channel Campaign Management (Independent Platforms), Q3 2021, and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list for the fourth consecutive year. The company has also been selected as one of Fortune’s Best Workplace for Millennials in 2021, and was ranked #20 on Fortune’s Best Medium Sized Workplaces in 2021. Braze is certified as a Great Place to Work in the UK and the U.S. and is recognized as one of the UK's Best Workplaces for Women.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
The Finance team is seeking an FP&A Manager to join our growing team. You will be the lead finance business partner to key functional leaders across Braze’s G&A organization, responsible for identifying, analyzing and reporting on metrics that reflect business performance, and driving a rigorous budgeting and forecasting process. You will work with both finance and business leaders to ensure timely and accurate forecasting calculations and report to the Senior Director of FP&A.
- Act as a trusted advisor to G&A leadership and manage their budgeting and forecasting activities
- Maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders discussing financial performance, and incorporate business insights into the financial forecast
- Support our monthly close process through close partnership with the accounting and operations teams
- Report on actual financial results against targets, provide variance analysis, assist in guidance on future trends, and present findings to Finance leadership
- Evaluate and develop financial models to help drive strategic business decisions and identify opportunities to optimize outcomes
- Support ad hoc projects and strategic initiatives
WHO YOU ARE
- 5+ years of progressive experience in Finance and FP&A, preferably in Tech and SaaS is a plus
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to interact and influence at all levels and the ability and willingness to coach, develop, and mentor others
- An analytical, creative thinker who can focus on the details without losing sight of the big picture
- Ability to balance multiple responsibilities with competing deadlines
- Strong financial modeling skills and a very high level of comfort with Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Adaptive Insights, Coupa, Netsuite and Workday is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.