Braze (Nasdaq: BRZE) is a leading, comprehensive customer engagement platform that powers interactions between consumers and brands they love. With Braze, global brands like Burger King, Delivery Hero, HBO Max, Mercari, and Venmo can ingest and process customer data in real time, orchestrate and optimize contextually relevant, cross-channel marketing campaigns, and continuously evolve their customer engagement strategies. And we do it at scale – last fiscal year our customers used Braze to send approximately 1.5 trillion messages to billions of monthly active users.
But we’re so much more than our platform. Although we’ve recently grown to a team of over 1,300 people, Braze still buzzes with energy, collaboration, and transparency. We value curiosity, individuality, and tenacity—as part of the team, you’ll be encouraged to take your seat at the table and create your own destiny. Our values are inspired by our employees, which means Braze is a place where you can truly be yourself. We're growing, with a focus on building for the long term under tenured leadership and continuing to evolve for the better.
Need more proof? Braze is proudly certified as a Great Place to Work® in the U.S. and the UK. In 2022, Braze ranked #1 on Fortune’s Best Small and Medium Workplace in New York, #5 on Fortune’s Best Workplaces for Millennials in the US, and #11 on Fortune’s Best Medium Sized Workplace for Women in the UK.
You’ll find many of us at headquarters in New York City or around the world in Austin, Berlin, Chicago, London, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore, Tokyo, and Toronto.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
We’re looking for a Learning Experience Designer to research and design learner-centric education and blended learning training experiences for Braze’s global customer base and the partner agencies who support them. You’ll join Braze’s Customer and Partner Education team and report to the Manager of Curriculum. Along with a growing team of customer and partner trainers, creative professionals, and learning experience designers, you’ll work to research, scope, design, test, and iterate content.
As a Learning Experience Designer on the Customer and Partner Education team, your role will focus on designing product and marketing education and training experiences that support integration and onboarding of new customers and the ongoing development of customer proficiency in the Braze dashboard. Working alongside a global team of learning experience designers, certification professionals, customer onboarding managers, customer success managers, and training specialists, you’ll play a critical role in scripting and designing blended learning experiences (eLearning + live training), app-based education, immersive labs, train-the-trainer resources, assessments, and feedback surveys.
WHO YOU ARE
You’re a skilled curriculum developer with 1-3 years experience in designing and delivering education and training experiences in a digital-first environment. You’re excited by the prospect of being a key player on new projects, and you relish the challenge of rolling up your sleeves and solving complex problems with cross-functional teams. You’re a proactive, problem-solving thinker and a thoughtful designer who puts the customer at the center of the experience. In addition:
- You have instructional design experience, preferably developing customer-facing online learning or live training
- You have experience working in SaaS or technology
- You have experience working cross-functionally with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to create outcome-based learning experiences
- You’re a skilled writer who can confidently write about technical concepts and distill complex topics into digestible information
- You have experience producing educational multimedia assets (e.g., graphics or videos) from start-to-finish
- You have experience crafting immersive learning activities using sandbox environments
- You have knowledge of best practices in instructional design, online learning, adult learning, blended learning, accessible and inclusive education, and train-the-trainer models
- You’re happiest when using an Agile content development process and are comfortable updating material regularly based on data, training-related feedback, and product updates
For candidates based in the United States, the pay range for this position at the start of employment is expected to be between $85,000 and $95,000/year with an expected On Target Earnings (OTE) between $95,000 and $105,000/year (including bonus or commission). Your exact offer may vary depending on multiple individualized factors, including market location, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. In addition to cash compensation, Braze offers full- and part- time employees a comprehensive Total Rewards package that includes equity grants of restricted stock (RSUs) so that all Braze employees own a piece of our company.
WHAT WE OFFER
From comprehensive benefits to remote availability to flexible time off, we’ve got you covered so you can prioritize work-life harmony.
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Retirement and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
- Flexible paid time off
- Comprehensive benefit plans covering medical, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Family services that include fertility benefits and equal paid parental leave
- Global presence, dog-friendly offices, and remote availability
- Professional development supported by formal career pathing, learning platforms, and tuition reimbursement
- Community engagement opportunities throughout the year, including an annual company wide Volunteerism Week
- Employee Resource Groups that provide supportive communities within Braze
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun culture recognized as a Great Place to Work®
Details of these benefit plans will be provided if a candidate receives an offer of employment. Benefits may vary by location.