Braze (Nasdaq: BRZE) is a leading, comprehensive customer engagement platform that powers interactions between consumers and brands they love. With Braze, global brands like Burger King, Delivery Hero, HBO Max, Mercari, and Venmo can ingest and process customer data in real time, orchestrate and optimize contextually relevant, cross-channel marketing campaigns, and continuously evolve their customer engagement strategies. And we do it at scale – last fiscal year our customers used Braze to send approximately 1.5 trillion messages to billions of monthly active users.
But we’re so much more than our platform. Although we’ve recently grown to a team of over 1,300 people, Braze still buzzes with energy, collaboration, and transparency. We value curiosity, individuality, and tenacity—as part of the team, you’ll be encouraged to take your seat at the table and create your own destiny. Our values are inspired by our employees, which means Braze is a place where you can truly be yourself. We're growing, with a focus on building for the long term under tenured leadership and continuing to evolve for the better.
Need more proof? Braze is proudly certified as a Great Place to Work® in the U.S. and the UK. In 2022, Braze ranked #1 on Fortune’s Best Small and Medium Workplace in New York, #5 on Fortune’s Best Workplaces for Millennials in the US, and #11 on Fortune’s Best Medium Sized Workplace for Women in the UK.
You’ll find many of us at headquarters in New York City or around the world in Austin, Berlin, Chicago, London, Paris, San Francisco, Singapore, Tokyo, and Toronto.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
As an EA to the senior leadership of the Braze Sales and Customer Success teams you will play a key role in supporting the smooth running of the business’s go-to-market function. You will report to Braze’s London-based Chief Revenue Officer and SVP Global Customer Success, delivering administrative support to ensure department goals and objectives are met, and that operations run efficiently.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Maintain and refine internal processes that support to the Sales & CS Senior Leadership Teams
- Manage elements of internal and external communication, including with customers and prospective customers
- Plan and orchestrate work to ensure the senior executives’ priorities are met, organisational goals are achieved
- Manage professional scheduling for CRO and SVP Customer Success, including agendas, mail, email, calls, travel arrangements, and other company logistics
- Coordinate complex scheduling and extensive calendar management, as well as management of content and flow of information to senior executives
- Perform administrative support including preparing documents and reports
- Help organise and coordinate departmental business processes including promotion cycles and budgeting
- Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials, and exercise discretion when interfacing with the business
- Organise team communications and plan events, both internally and offsite
WHO YOU ARE
You are a proactive problem solver with exceptional communication skills and meticulous attention to detail. You have previous experience providing administrative support to senior management. You are known for flexibility and foresight in a fast changing environment and for maintaining confidences related to high-level systems and operations.
WHAT WE OFFER
From comprehensive benefits to remote availability to flexible time off, we’ve got you covered so you can prioritize work-life harmony.
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Retirement and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
- Flexible paid time off
- Comprehensive benefit plans covering medical, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Family services that include fertility benefits and equal paid parental leave
- Global presence, dog-friendly offices, and remote availability
- Professional development supported by formal career pathing, learning platforms, and tuition reimbursement
- Community engagement opportunities throughout the year, including an annual company wide Volunteerism Week
- Employee Resource Groups that provide supportive communities within Braze
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun culture recognized as a Great Place to Work®
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”), as amended by the California Privacy Rights Act (“CPRA”) which comes into effect January 1, 2023, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.