WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Burger King, Delivery Hero, HBO Max, Mercari, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, hundreds of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 3 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Cross-Channel Campaign Management (Independent Platforms), Q3 2021, and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100 list for the fourth consecutive year. The company has also been selected as one of Fortune’s Best Workplace for Millennials in 2021, and was ranked #20 on Fortune’s Best Medium Sized Workplaces in 2021. Braze is certified as a Great Place to Work in the UK and the U.S. and is recognized as one of the UK's Best Workplaces for Women.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
As part of the Braze Enterprise Sales Team, you will partner with Enterprise Account Executives within Braze’s portfolio of clients to ensure they are maximizing value from technology and services in order to develop and grow the relationship. This is a quota-carrying role, with the opportunity to work with some of the largest brands on the planet.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Commercially expand customer relationships in collaboration with the Account Executive. You will work in partnership, but have primary responsibility to develop and close those opportunities up to $100K
- Pro-actively analyze customer product usage and identify “white space” within accounts and new business units for cross-sell and upsell opportunities
- Partner closely with Account Executives, Renewals Managers and Customer Success Managers to identify upsell opportunities
- Collaborate with additional internal departments, including but not limited to Solutions Consulting, Implementation & Onboarding, RevOps, Product, Legal and Marketing
- Coordinate resources to drive feature exploration and adoption
- Achieve quarterly upsell and renewals targets
- Occasionally travel for onsite customer engagement, meeting with and selling to existing customers.
WHAT YOU BRING
- 2+ years of experience in Account Management, SaaS sales, with at least half of that time spent:
- in a quota-carrying role
- Working with companies with 2,000+ employees
- Drive, determination and accountability
- Excellent product knowledge and ability to learn a feature-rich application
- Outstanding verbal, written and stand-up presentation skills, with experience of presenting value propositions to executive teams
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Google Office, MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Keynote
- Prior experience with salesforce.com CRM, or other CRM used to manage sales pipeline
- Excellent organizational skills and time management abilities
- Proven ability to quickly get up to speed on new cloud apps and tools
- A proven networker in your daily life
- Up-to-date on digital trends, especially in the mobile, web and email space
- Background in Enterprise SaaS sales for Mobile and/or Marketing Technology a plus
- Prior experience in a startup technology company a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.